Sign in to follow this  
Saiyan

Change your fortnite name (UNLIMITED)

:??: This is a tutorial on how to Change your fortnite (UNLIMITED)   :thinking:

:smart: Please like +REP that will motivate me alot to keep going discover things  :fiesta:

1. Log in the epicgames website. then go to your (account settings)

2. Then u should see on the first page display name, Right Click on your display name and then u should see "inspect or to inspect an element'' (Something like that just the last option)

3.After u clicked that u should see some Crazy code thing on your right side, just change "disabled'' to ''enable'' And your able to change your name.

If u need any help with this or u didnt understand any step. Reply and i will try to make the steps easier for you guys to understand  :pepi:

:smart: Please like +REP that will motivate me alot to keep going discover things  :fiesta:

2. Then u should see on the first page display name, Right Click on your display name and then u should see "inspect or to inspect an element'' (Something like that just the last option)

3.After u clicked that u should see some Crazy code thing on your right side, just change "disabled'' to ''enable'' And your able to change your name.

If u need any help with this or u didnt understand any step. Reply and i will try to make the steps easier for you guys to understand  :pepi:

Thanks omg i did work please more! <3

Thanks omg i did work please more! <3

Np  :kek:

Thanks I kind of needed this.

i just started doing this and fucking around lol

Thanks god method to canche the name :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

It has been patched now.