Sign in to follow this  
vVibe

1-2$ a day with little to no effort

- making money online is a real thing, but it isn't as easy as you think -

usually people bait with enormous amounts of money you get by allegedly doing absolutely nothing. those "techniques" are either scams, referal/pyramid schemas or require some sort of skills (in connection to alot of time).

sometimes you gotta start with a few dollars, which you can either use for your own needs or invest in other things, which in return will make you even more money - if you're doing it correctly. but even if you loose invested money, you still gained experience.

my method will earn you about 1-2$ dollar a day, 30-50$ a month. and that with clicking a few times while you're surfing the web.

[hide]

just as a quick information: the website, SerpClix, earns money by pushing google rankings. you will earn money by clicking google links every now and then. their addon does nearly all the work for you anyway.

alright, enough talking:

[align=center]

1. register on this website: http://serpclix.com/users/referrals/CfZNd8qOaYDPBhycda3RcZUR3DvbXC69r2Axxr84/- that is my referal link, you can also use the nonref one: https://serpclix.com/ (choose seller, not buyer!)

2. download their addon (for firefox) - you'll get instructions there. or check out the "get started" page on their website. don't use a VPN and don't make more than one account or you'll get banned.

3. get 0.05 - 0.1$ per successful order. some days you'll get less, some days more orders.[/align]

payout is once every month, minimum 5$. make sure you use the right paypal email!

if you need help, just ask (or write me a private message). I'll do my best to help you.

I make orders two to three times a day, since sometimes you'll get the same orders. in the end, its 30-50 bucks for not even 15 minutes a day effort. if you refer some friends who do this aswell, you'll earn even more.

[/hide]

feel free to leave a like and I might do more of those in the feature.

thanks you ^

Let's see bro , +1 like

Looks like a scam

Looks like a scam

one of my friends is using it since weeks and receives his payment every month. there are various receipts online available aswell, so I doubt that.

Looks like a scam

one of my friends is using it since weeks and receives his payment every month. there are various receipts online available aswell, so I doubt that.

I dont wanna share my card informations.

Looks like a scam

I dont wanna share my card informations.

card informations where? not sure what you're doing.

you need to choose "seller", not "buyer". you're only giving them your paypal address, thats all.

Thanks for sharing will try the method, Hopefully it works

Alright, will see this method, thanks mate!

Hey thanks you

thanks so much for sharing

Really thanks