Sign in to follow this  
SharpHash

How do I let things go?

So, me and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye sometimes and we argue. I don't like arguing as that damages our relationship. We argue over the stupidest things; I get mad at her for simply walking around her house without pants. I wouldn't get mad at anyone else for that except for her.. I want some advice on how to let stupid things like that go so I can lessen the probability of us getting into an argument. Advice?

So, me and my girlfriend don't see eye to eye sometimes and we argue. I don't like arguing as that damages our relationship. We argue over the stupidest things; I get mad at her for simply walking around her house without pants. I wouldn't get mad at anyone else for that except for her.. I want some advice on how to let stupid things like that go so I can lessen the probability of us getting into an argument. Advice?

Simple.

If you are literally arguing over everything, you need to let go.

If it were me, I would sit down with her for a serious chat and let her know what I think (in the end a relationship consists of two people), Her reply will decide whether I should end the relationship or keep going.

for me, I would rather end a relationship than foul myself by saying "np we can fix this later"

Because eventually an argument will get out of hand and I will regret ignoring the signs that told me to end it.

Wishing you the best of luck mate.

• Like 1

Simple.If you are literally arguing over everything, you need to let go.

If it were me, I would sit down with her for a serious chat and let her know what I think (in the end a relationship consists of two people), Her reply will decide whether I should end the relationship or keep going.

for me, I would rather end a relationship than foul myself by saying "np we can fix this later"

Because eventually an argument will get out of hand and I will regret ignoring the signs that told me to end it.

Wishing you the best of luck mate.

Thanks man, I'll keep your advice in mind; but I don't want to end it with her. She's really loyal and she's not really into social media which brings the Cheating Factor down by a bit.