Sign in to follow this  
Lezarevi

Wanna upgrade my radiator (watercooling)

I wanna upgrade my watercooling set which includes an 120mm Radiator. Its to small for a clocked cpu so i need another one, Does anyone knows a good rad?  :monkas: :monkas:

I've heard the NZXT Kraken x62 is pretty good for overclocking and it's not the biggest hole it can leave in your wallet if you have a beast pc.

I've heard he NZXT Kraken x62 is pretty good for overclocking and it's not the biggest whole it can leave in your wallet if you have a beast pc.

thanks for thinking with me mate, but i need a Radiator, not a cpublock :P anyways thanks for tryna help :P

I've heard he NZXT Kraken x62 is pretty good for overclocking and it's not the biggest whole it can leave in your wallet if you have a beast pc.

thanks for thinking with me mate, but i need a Radiator, not a cpublock :P anyways thanks for tryna help :P

oh shit my bad lol

btw, i had the kraken once, and it was still overheating it lol. i clock it ways to high for some cpublocks.

I've heard the NZXT Kraken x62 is pretty good for overclocking and it's not the biggest hole it can leave in your wallet if you have a beast pc.

oh shit my bad lol

np, np lul.

btw, i had the kraken once, and it was still overheating it lol. i clock it ways to high for some cpublocks.

oh shit my bad lol

np, np lul.

lol, you must do some pretty heavy overclocking if its too much for it

oh shit my bad lol

np, np lul.

lol, you must do some pretty heavy overclocking if its too much for it

no not as mutch as now tbh.