Guest Perileos

Staying safe

Guest Perileos

A guide on how to stay safe with all these cracking tools. 

I will cover several ways on how to protect yourself while using these programs located in this section. There are tons of programs infected and I can't analyze them just on my own, so you should analyze them for yourself. In this guide I will show how I analyze a program and choose if I want to use it or not. I will write my step to step actions on analyzing and hopefully you can use it as well.

We need:

Sandboxie

Step 1:

Unrar/unzip everything in one folder and scan it on Virustotal.com. If the results are clean you can either choose to proceed to the next step or just run it. If you got negative results, I highly suggest to proceed to step 2. 

Step 2:

Now we aren't so sure about the program, either because of the author or the results I would proceed to reverse it. It's an online site which is extremely helpful to detect malware/ransomware and other shit. I will be using this example to show some how I analyze threats. In this screen we can clearly see what is odd about the results. The arrows show as to what I'm paying interest upon. On opening we discovered that this is an stealer.

Step 3:

We now know what it does, it's a stealer that seems to be binded to a real program. I would delete it if I were you. If you think the program has just false positive and seems to work, I would run it in Sandboxie. 

Notes:

• Virustotal will distribute the results and therefore it will be quicker and faster detected by other AV's. 
  • Always scan the executable on Virustotal, not the rar. Same goes for Reverse it.
  • Accidentally ran an .exe? Check your start up processes (Task manager)

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump