Sign in to follow this  
Perileos

⭐ START YOUR OWN ACCOUNT STORE ⭐ NO MORE SELLY, ATSHOP OR OTHER GAY SHIT ⭐

Stop being a bitch. 

Build your own account store, simply by working with me.

Live by your own rules.

I'm an experienced webdev with 8 years of experience in frontend work.

I've owned successful account stores, account generators, booters and forums in the past.

SrIfYT9.gif

A theme I did for a blog.

Bitcoin only.

What is the backend? Price?

What is the backend? Price?

Depends on the project.

Do you have a portfolio of your past work/scripts? Or your GitHub Profile? What about detailed skills for certain database techniques such as postgresql? Do you also have some skills in frameworks like Laravel or Vue.JS? Please provide some more details about your work as an experienced web developer.

• Like 1

Vouch for Perileos , he is greatly experienced in this field . I've known him in another forum for his professional and serious work and he is highly recommended for High quality projects .

Do you have a portfolio of your past work/scripts? Or your GitHub Profile? What about detailed skills for certain database techniques such as postgresql? Do you also have some skills in frameworks like Laravel or Vue.JS? Please provide some more details about your work as an experienced web developer.

Clearly stated that I'm a frontend dev. 

All my old work is either offline or localhost. Don't have my old stuff anymore because my dumbass encrypted my HDD and corrupted it.  :fine:

All my old work is either offline or localhost. Don't have my old stuff anymore because my dumbass encrypted my HDD and corrupted it.  :fine:

:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:  if you dont know any backend dont advertise that you do, else show portfolio/live demo

:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:  if you dont know any backend dont advertise that you do, else show portfolio/live demo

zZy4kYz.png

Go be retard somewhere else.

zZy4kYz.png

to make a selly alt you need a backend, you cant handle payment processing with only frontend :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: 

(you gave me -7 rep for exposing you lol, throwaway acc anyways not like you ruining my rep)

zZy4kYz.png

to make a selly alt you need a backend, you cant handle payment processing with only frontend :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: 

(you gave me -7 rep for exposing you lol, throwaway acc anyways not like you ruining my rep)

https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-%E2%AD%90-START-YOUR-OWN-ACCOUNT-STORE-%E2%AD%90-NO-MORE-SELLY-ATSHOP-OR-OTHER-GAY-SHIT-%E2%AD%90?pid=1090180#pid1090180

Clearly stated I use backend systems, I do not make them. You don't expose me, you trash my sales. And multi accounting isn't allowed.