Sign in to follow this  
SharpHash

Dark Web Experiences

I've never been on the dark web and I have no intention to touch if for a while. If anyone has been on the dark web, what were some of the things you saw? How was the experience? :fiesta:

A while back ive found a site where you were able to buy humans (chinese girls).

Some had no arms and other things, they were cheap, thoose with good tits and full bodies was fucking hot/pricey :kek:

• Like 1

A while back ive found a site where you were able to buy humans (chinese girls).

Some had no arms and other things, they were cheap, thoose with good tits and full bodies was fucking hot/pricey :kek:

what were u doin on that site in the first place

God damn! I wouldn't have the balls to buy one, I'm human as well. :fiesta:

Livestreams where people were getting tortured/killed and the chat was appraising, I was like, wtf dude

what were u doin on that site in the first place

idk, just found it on any forum, was my first time there :kek:

Me + my friend was interested to see some insane shit, so we searched up 'gore forums' on the dark web.

We went onto one, and let me just say...

it was the first and last time i ever go onto a gore forum....

what made me say this is when me and my friend say a head, SMILING, with hands and feet next to it, all bloody and cut off of the actual body..

Livestreams where people were getting tortured/killed and the chat was appraising, I was like, wtf dude

red room :kappa:

Red dooms do not exist tho?

Personnaly, I just go on forums like AlphaBay in the past, and nothing else.

The dark web is a good place to make some business.

I've never been on the dark web and I have no intention to touch if for a while. If anyone has been on the dark web, what were some of the things you saw? How was the experience? :fiesta:

If i'm 100% honest; i've gone onto the Dark Web before but I have never actually found any fucked up stuff. Don't plan to, as well. :fiesta:

what i saw on the dark web were a lot of websites selling drugs, guns, accounts, credit cards, etc.... i also saw hitman services on the dark web as well

what i saw on the dark web were a lot of websites selling drugs, guns, accounts, credit cards, etc.... i also saw hitman services on the dark web as well

Sounds like what the dark web would offer. :fiesta:

I didn't have the balls to go on it ! I should take a try a time lol

You won't find gore shit unless you look for it, and then you will regret you did it in the first place.

My experience has been doing business in some marketplaces, many of those now closed, and never had a problem though. btw, I did not deal with drugs there.

So, you get what you look for.