Original Price:$25

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

[align=center]Buy Now!

https://shoppy.gg/product/mSvYQBn[/align]

Vouch copy?

Vouch copy?

sorry no vouchs  :kek:

22 likes and 8 threads...Sorry man you are not so vouched here. If not me, then it's gotta be someone else...

It's still working ?

Yup you can buy it from link

It's still working ?

Yup you can buy it from link

Is it just me or I am legally blind. There are multiple forums that scream in-front to share free giftcard checkers for Netflix, even on cracked.to

The config you provide requires the same specifications that those checkers require from you, which is HQ proxies... So I can't understand why would someone use this config compare to free checkers available. Also there are free configs for blackbullet that are for Netflix giftcard checking.

Personally, there is a lot that is just missing in detail that makes it more questionable than actually using it in a means of profitable investment of 25$

Good luck with sales .-.

Is it just me or I am legally blind. There are multiple forums that scream in-front  to  share free giftcard checkers for Netflix, even on cracked.to

The config you provide requires the same specifications that those checkers require from you, which is HQ proxies... So I can't understand why would someone use this config compare to free checkers available. Also there are free configs for blackbullet that are for Netflix giftcard checking.

Personally, there is a lot that is just missing in detail that makes it more questionable than actually using it in a means of profitable investment of 25$

Good luck with sales .-.

i understand your concern but as you know the free tools that you're talking about most of them contain backdoor e.g Grimflix

also there is some people who like specific checkers and BB is one of them

also some tools like Rapeflix are not understood by many people and are also not compatible with some devices

So this Config is for those who face any difficulties above  :smart:

Is it just me or I am legally blind. There are multiple forums that scream in-front  to  share free giftcard checkers for Netflix, even on cracked.to

Good luck with sales .-.

i understand your concern but as you know the free tools that you're talking about most of them contain backdoor e.g Grimflix

also there is some people who like specific checkers and BB is one of them

also some tools like Rapeflix are not understood by many people and are also not compatible with some devices

So this Config is for those who face any difficulties above  :smart:

https://cracked.to/Thread-BLACKBULLET-NETFLIX-GIFTCARD-CONFIG-BALANCE-CAPTURE

Although I can reference others from other forums  :ezy:

Simply, you have to somehow show that for someone that is interested buying your config, has some form of authenticity compare to others, because everything can be found for free but handmade is hard to find  :fine:

Most importantly, I have mentioned for most config sellers that it is simply easy for a buyer to hire someone to do it for them - what they call config builders, that are on average 10-20$ which is actually paying less for such configs