Sign in to follow this  
Ethan

Are 'chat' threads allowed?

Hey so i see a few forums that allow chat threads, are these a thing over at cracked.to?

Don't want to make one and get told off.

Ever heard about shoutbox?

Ever heard about shoutbox?

Yeah but this is waaay cooler.

Plus, some forums allow credit grinding so idk

• Like 1

I have no idea what you mean.

Like someone makes a thread called "anime chat" or something like that. And people chat back and forth mainly for grinding out credits.

Like someone makes a thread called "anime chat" or something like that. And people chat back and forth mainly for grinding out credits.

Of course you can do that, but not for anime you weebs. We welcome any conversation as long as it isn't spam, make it a valid thread and you'll not have any problems.

Of course you can do that, but not for anime you weebs. We welcome any conversation as long as it isn't spam, make it a valid thread and you'll not have any problems.

Lol i don't like anime lol was just an example  :fiesta: So you're saying that if i made a thread called "Music Chat Credit Grind" or something like that, that would be okay?

A statement I agree with.

Lol i don't like anime lol was just an example  :fiesta: So you're saying that if i made a thread called "Music Chat Credit Grind" or something like that, that would be okay?

No.. just make the thread normally. No credit grind stuff.