Sign in to follow this  
MrBitch

[Discussion] What you do when ur bored?

As the title says,

What do you guys do to pass time, when you're bored as fuck?

I am currently bored as fuuaark... What should I do? 

Don't tell me to masturbate, I've already done that hahaha :pepe:

Study, Chat, Cracked.to, Netflix, Music, Games, Explore Vulnerability, go for a ride, go to nearest water place (pond or river), Spend time with family,

watch Local Comedy shows, call a friend and start a new project, sometimes if i am soo much board or free then i learn new programmings, facebook before sleeping and whatsapp after every 2 hrs, and i'm also the owner of two little cute Rats and even i have some extra feelings attached with them.

That's all i do when i get bored... ( i never get bored, i have lot to do, hope u also do some of my daily stuff to remove ur boredum )

I go to sleep , or i watch some youtube videos . Willing to fix my manners ( my free time )

Call your d!ck hand. Than thell people to shake your hand. I think thats goood.

Study, Chat, Cracked.to, Netflix, Music, Games, Explore Vulnerability, go for a ride, go to nearest water place (pond or river), Spend time with family,

watch Local Comedy shows, call a friend and start a new project, sometimes if i am soo much board or free then i learn new programmings, facebook before sleeping and whatsapp after every 2 hrs, and i'm also the owner of two little cute Rats and even i have some extra feelings attached with them.

That's all i do when i get bored... ( i never get bored, i have lot to do, hope u also do some of my daily stuff to remove ur boredum )

Idk if i can go for a ride right now, its 22:21 my current time.

But thanks for the tips anyways xD

Sometimes im even bored to do things like Netflix or games, how can this stuff even be boring for me in the first place?

Sometimes im even bored to do things like Netflix or games, how can this stuff even be boring for me in the first place?

Actually In our INDIA country (some/most) of the people are friendly and ready to become friends (mostly boys) soo, i just play 1random match in Pubg find best matching players according to my preferences and while talking,playing, having fun. i even forget that i spent more then 72hrs in a week just by playing a game (it's all because of the virtual Indian community friends because we all talk, explore, fun, and never bored, but if u play solo or without speaking BELIEVE MEEE U Will get bored.... (it's a Sadfull Reality) sooo find urself at least 100 Friends (100 because  even if 99 is not online at least 1 will available to play with u ) :hype:

Actually In our INDIA country (some/most) of the people are friendly and ready to become friends (mostly boys) soo, i just play 1random match in Pubg find best matching players according to my preferences and while talking,playing, having fun. i even forget that i spent more then 72hrs in a week just by playing a game (it's all because of the virtual Indian community friends because we all talk, explore, fun, and never bored, but if u play solo or without speaking BELIEVE MEEE U Will get bored.... (it's a Sadfull Reality) sooo find urself at least 100 Friends (100 because  even if 99 is not online at least 1 will available to play with u ) :hype:

I always talk in games, but i guess there is just a lot of kids afraid of speaking out there. :fuck:

Video games, read, start a business, tv, exercise

I want to start a business, but idk what i should provide sooo  :hype: :??:    :fuck:

Sex is best for boredom, and it's the best for everything  :)

Pickup a new hobby or interest, learn something, like playing a new sports. Make new friends, then you;; never get bored! there's so much to do and explore!

Is there a sport you like playing? Maybe that. Or learning about something you can buy and sell (what things do you see around you that people need, but haven't been answered?). YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram to find the most stupid and hilarious content (I do that often and find it helpful).

The possibilities are endless!

there are countless things you can do to kill boredom

When I'm bored I try to do anything that can make me a bit of money

I either watch a movie, go to the gym, or sleep.. there's many things to do when bored.

Listen to music, watch netflix lol :D

there are countless stuff you can do...Youtube, sports, reading, programming..the list goes on

Netflix. The only solution to when ye are getting bored.

Learn a new language (currently trying my hand at Japanese and brushing up on my Korean and Mandarin). Research some new topic that's piqued my interest, like astrology/tarot. I spend wayyyyy to much time on Youtube and watching anime but I like to pretend that's listening practice lol.

If you want to start a business, you should consider the things that you like to do, the things that you're good at and the things that you'd like to improve on and see what overlaps. That might point you in the right direction.