Sign in to follow this  
arsalahmed786

[Updated] Earn 5$ Per Referral, Make money with Cashback method.

Introducing:

Hello everyone, I hope you having a great day. It's time to share a legit earning method. Which help you to make 5$ for each member you refer, Isn't easy? you can advertise your referral link over here and anywhere you want. Minimum withdrawal is 5.99$

Disclaimer:

I don't owned the following site or part of it, I have discovered this site on internet through Google, in any case they scam you or don't pay you then i'm not be responsible for the any kind of act. Please be sure to read their Terms and Conditions (TOS) before registering your account.

[hide]

Steps:

1. First of all, you've to register your account Here(Register and get 5$ for free)

2. Verify your account, upload your real photo and link your PayPal account.

3. Share your referral link and earning. (if you can cashback then you don't need referrals)

That's it.

Note: If you remove my referral link then you won't earn 3$.

[/hide]

Terms and Conditions:

Giving Assistant will pay you 60 days after every 'Qualified Referral' you send our way.

A 'Qualified Referral' is a new Giving Assistant member who earns at least $0.99 in cash back, not including their $5 sign-up bonus, who was referred via the referral link provided to you by Giving Assistant. Our average new member earns $6 cash back from their first purchase.

The Referrer is subject to, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions: (A) Qualified Referrals must be produced using tactics subjectively deemed acceptable by Giving Assistant, which do not include (B) self-referring © keyword bidding (D) using the same household device and (E) posting on social media pages of retailers and participating merchants.You are responsible for any applicable taxes. If you have questions about what is acceptable, please ask us.

Giving Assistant reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone we think is abusing the referral program.

Good Luck everyone, Don't be leechers cause, Leechers will be reported.

Lets give it a try, hope it works

thanks for share :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

thanks for the share brother

Introducing:

Hello everyone, I hope you having a great day. It's time to share a legit earning method. Which help you to make 5$ for each member you refer, Isn't easy? you can advertise your referral link over here and anywhere you want. Minimum withdrawal is 5.99$

Disclaimer:

I don't owned the following site or part of it, I have discovered this site on internet through Google, in any case they scam you or don't pay you then i'm not be responsible for the any kind of act. Please be sure to read their Terms and Conditions (TOS) before registering your account.

Terms and Conditions:

Giving Assistant will pay you 60 days after every 'Qualified Referral' you send our way.

A 'Qualified Referral' is a new Giving Assistant member who earns at least $0.99 in cash back, not including their $5 sign-up bonus, who was referred via the referral link provided to you by Giving Assistant. Our average new member earns $6 cash back from their first purchase.

The Referrer is subject to, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions: (A) Qualified Referrals must be produced using tactics subjectively deemed acceptable by Giving Assistant, which do not include (B) self-referring © keyword bidding (D) using the same household device and (E) posting on social media pages of retailers and participating merchants.You are responsible for any applicable taxes. If you have questions about what is acceptable, please ask us.

Giving Assistant reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone we think is abusing the referral program.

pls fix your link :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

Introducing:

Disclaimer:

Terms and Conditions:

le me check it out