Sign in to follow this  
Dayvx

Make $30 In BTC n Telegram

[hide]To Do this tutorial you need

1. Telegram (telegram.org)

2. An Autoclicker that can set delays between clicks. (I recommend https://murgee.com)

lets get started,

First of all download Telegram and the Autoclicker. Then go to this link: https://t.me/BTC_Faucet_freebot?start=390770529. After you have started it, click the 'Faucet' Button. You can see that there is a delay of 30 seconds between each clicks. Thats where the autoclicker comes in. Make to sure set your click in ur autoclicker delay to 32000ms or 32 seconds and leave it to click on the 'Faucet' Button. You can generally do it overnight while you are sleeping or while you're outside. Its very easy aswell. You can easily make $30 overnight.

Now, It looks like you need to refer 10 friends to activate withdrawal. What you have to do is Get a vpn and NOX Player. And For the Phone Numbers use TextNow or other services and continue it for 10 times. I've personally did this trick and got like $70 from it. So, I can vouch that it works.

[/hide]

test for leak

Thanks you its good for psn games

Thanks for the share man! Appreciate it....nvm looks good just got to refer 10more accounts, sweet thanks!

Will test this out.

How do i withdraw the ETH?

Gilaaa keren banget