Sign in to follow this  
HadesNCX

JetBlue Accounts with thousands of points - CHEAPEST

Bump.

Still selling and offering replacements!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM SELLER. I purchased a account, and followed seller instructions using family/friends pool and flight was cancelled. I informed him and asked for replacement and he blamed it on user error and didn’t want to provide a new account.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM SELLER. I purchased a account, and followed seller instructions using family/friends pool and flight was cancelled. I informed him and asked for replacement and he blamed it on user error and didn’t want to provide a new account.

You were not given instructions, I told you what I did, and I said you can try it at your own risk. You always buy flights the day of, not the day before. That's common sense.

Why would I replace an account if it worked fine when I sent it to you?

So if I purchase an account how do you actually use the rewards safely without having flights canceled?

So if I purchase an account how do you actually use the rewards safely without having flights canceled?

Many people have many different ways.. 

You can contact me for my way after purchase, but I can't guarantee anything other than points on the account.

Lol,

Doesn't really make any sense. The only way to use the points are to use them for flights. The account is useless if you can't use the points to book a flight. If your method is to book the flights on the day of the flight, that's just plain dumb. Not many people want to risk ruining a vacation because they have to book their flight THE SAME DAY they fly out.

Lol,

Doesn't really make any sense. The only way to use the points are to use them for flights. The account is useless if you can't use the points to book a flight. If your method is to book the flights on the day of the flight, that's just plain dumb. Not many people want to risk ruining a vacation because they have to book their flight THE SAME DAY they fly out.

That's the price you pay at $1 for $25 of points.

There's many little things to do, such as email bomb the day of the flight.

Instructions? What you said you did? Call it what you want to call it. FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED AND YOU OFFERED NO REPLACEMENT. Those are the facts and the flight was booked less than 24hrs from departure time. You basically just take your customer’s money, don’t help them to use the product, them blame it on them, and offer no refunds/replacement. That’s a terrible way to run a service.