Sign in to follow this  
mesvak

My Favourite debuggers , dissamblers (usefull shits for ya XD:)

welp lets begin with some shitty things 

I DID STARTED WITH Dumpbin.EXE  which is something like the needed filesucker for every program that exists or u write  

tbh there was a old version that i did work on but it snot executable on 32 bit or ... its 16 bit named exehdr.exe  

welp my favorites are :

on windows :  WinDBG (PyKd),Mine one which im working on it soon will release it , sometimes x64dbg

on linux : pwntools,gdb,radare is amazing tho 

for analysing bulshits ofc IDA PRO AND STARK 

TBh last time I tried something called BN OR Binary ninja WELP its actually good but no analyze shits on it not like IDA  needa reinforce somemore bulshits on it 

JUST A QUICK GIST : RADARE IS EQUAL TO = VIM WELP WHOEVER LIKE TO LEARN THIS VIM TEXT ASS EDITOR WILL LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT RADARE AS WELL CZ THATS FULL OF BULSHITS THAT IT TAKE S  AT LEAST 2 MONTHS TO BE DONE SO IF U LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHITTY FUNNY CODDING LEARN RADARE 

ADVANTAGES :ALL PLATFROM IN ONE WORD AND CAN COMPREHEND A HUGE BINARY CODE  WITHOUT ANY KINDA LACK OR .... 

DISADVANTAGES :COMPLEX 

SOME EZ TO USE TOOLS : IDA PRO AND BN (BINARY NINJA) 

REASON: Naming, Xrefs, colorizing blocks, comments and graph view 

AS A GUY WHO TRIED GHIRDA I WOULD TELL U I GOT EMOTIONAL ABOUT IT 

heard that some bibbas are using this on top ranks like nsa and fucking ......  

but i didnt no its that much cool welp i tried it and i can say its worth than once to try it out 

just leave this link here check it out https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra