Sign in to follow this  
Shyn3e

How to feel good about myself?

Hey, I can't seem to feel good about myself.

I tried some stuff, tried working out (didn't really work), tried making money to feel better about myself (I made $2k thanks to that, but that good feeling from it didn't last more than a day)

I really want to feel good about myself and I want to become a "better" person for my gf.

Have you tried to ask yourself why you don't feel good? You must be able to feel good sometimes right, as you've got a gf.

Try thinking about what already makes you feel good, instead of thinking "how to feel good".

I hope that made sense :p

Have you tried to ask yourself why you don't feel good? You must be able to feel good sometimes right, as you've got a gf.

Try thinking about what already makes you feel good, instead of thinking "how to feel good".

Yes it did, the only thing that makes me feel good is my gf, but that feeling will turn into feeling horrible when she will break up with me (which I feel like will be soon.)

Yes it did, the only thing that makes me feel good is my gf, but that feeling will turn into feeling horrible when she will break up with me (which I feel like will be soon.)

Why do you think your girlfriend is going to break up with you soon?

On another note: Think about it, all feelings you got about anything - anxiety, feeling bad, feeling happy... It's all in your head. YOU make yourself feel a certain way because your brain is thinking, that this is how you should feel at the current moment. Try to think about that for a second. :smart: