Sign in to follow this  
Fours4

Your best story when it comes to cracking/hacking?

So what story or method surprised you the most in the field of cracking/hacking?

Personally, there was a method that come about for Gamebattles accounts about 5 or 6 years ago, where you could go on archive.org and go back to like 2004/2005 and find Gamebattles accounts, back then you didn't need to verify your email so like 1 in 20 accounts had an unregistered email, you could register the email then reset the password, I got like 5-6 accounts one which had like 5000 forum posts, held onto them for around 2 years then sold them, made about $200 from them as I had some OG users, one of the usernames was Creature as I remember, which is here - http://profile.majorleaguegaming.com/Creature/

Anymore good stories like these? I have loads as I've been in the game for like 6-7 years, but this is one of my favorite.

I sucked Trumps dick and he gave me some billions. I said thank you and I ran away. Then I hacked his wifeys Instagram and posted the video of Trump and me on her Insta.

Gift cards! When I found out about gift card cracking a couple of years back I wanted to crack literally any card I could use. I ended up settling on a local supermarket that had a check form without any sort of captcha. I emailed them and said that I had written down my gift card number with a bunch of others and needed help to identify which one was for that supermarket. They told me about seven or eight characters that all cards began with and told me the length. From there I checked random cards until I got a valid and then generated an incrementing list from that first valid. I made LOADS of free grocery money. Kept going at it until I eventually forced them to add a recaptcha to their site.

And that's my story of how I affected a semi-small supermarket chain  :feelsgood: