Sign in to follow this  
Swipe

PayPal Balance Fill-Up [SE GIVEAWAY/CONTEST] - Reputable & Ranked ONLY

https://imgur.com/a/hGe7prt - Proof of Warranty Process & 5 recent SE's.

Not much to explain about this, as it's done basically like any other SE but with a unique & private company.

To enter the giveaway, you MUST:

1) Have a decent amount of Positive Reputation

2) Have a rank on this website or be Upgraded.

3) Not be a newbie or at least have contributed to this community.

Gonna be choosing 5 winners every Friday, and I will be doing this for a maximum of a month.

All SE's that are processed will take up to 72 hours for the confirmation, and another 2-3 weeks for the money to be released to your PayPal.

Also just to mention, your PayPal must be verified in order to avoid getting your account limited.

Amounts will be random, not specific. They will range anywhere from £40 - £150 per winner.

Post here with a reason why you should be chosen for the giveaway.

Don't want those quick "gimme" posts, as it shows those people just leech off free stuff.

When I choose the winners, you will need to provide me your PayPal email address ONLY to SE the funds to over Discord or PM.

My Discord: Glock#9544

^ In case you can't get in contact with me on Cracked.to

Thank you!

I need for my family member he heave some cancer problem thats why i want so much to sell for cheap prices instagram views and instagram likes

I would like this money because I want to contribute more accounts and/or configs to this community, and I have no other way but to buy configs and/or a tutor for config making (preferably) and if I get this money, that will be possible.

Good luck to everyone else!

I need for my family member he heave some cancer problem thats why i want so much to sell for cheap prices instagram views and instagram likes

I would like this money because I want to contribute more accounts and/or configs to this community, and I have no other way but to buy configs and/or a tutor for config making (preferably) and if I get this money, that will be possible.

Good luck to everyone else!

Edit: gonna keep going on the giveaway don't close it.

oooh juciy bit of competition :0

Dear Swipe, It is such a generous effort from you to help everyone out here in the dark. I am not sure if I will be the selected one, but I'm a college student and I work part time to pay my dues. I work for almost 5 hour day apart from college and studies. I known I'm not much reputed on community, but I would like to be, on one odd day. I can use a helping hand to buy a powerful device and support this community. (I don't have a device yet, just using the cafe computer)

@Swipe , sign me in if you are still doing it.

The only reason why I want to enter this giveaway is to simply enjoy the cash grab prize and possibly try and upgrade in this forum.

If anyone really posts on this still.. I will count everyone who posts & leaves a like/rep in the giveaway and I will choose a winner on Friday.

No rep needed, decided to be generous <3

Sorry if I was delayed, busy working

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fuck outta here leecher skid

I would like to win to be able to invest in bitcoin classes

participating thanks brother is still like this

I would like to win to be able to invest in bitcoin classes

participating thanks brother is still like this

Don't bother replying to this :monkas: .. I spoke to OP and he said he was just doing this for vouches which he received. This is useless thread :pepe:

am a new member and i want bein connect account pleASEEEeee

Closed upon request.