Sign in to follow this  
Superflu

Telegram + BTC Mining != Real

Thanks, i'll try these lol

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I just want this to be a PSA to anyone new that is trying to make Bitcoin or any kind of crytocurrency. Telegram is not the place to go. Period. I have done a few of the telegram bots myself ( EU BTC Mining, The Robot One, And of course The BTC Faucet That Won't Let You Withdraw Until You Get 10 Referrals). 

All of them are scams. And as a person that thinks absolutes do not exist, this is one contradictory statement for me. But it is the truth. Do not waste your time if anyone on here or anywhere else posts about Telegram Apps. I honestly think I may have posted one do in my ignorance.

:fiesta: Use what I have hidden for real money. I have successfully cashed out from them and they are growing fast. Don't miss out!  :fiesta:

thanks it work

I just want this to be a PSA to anyone new that is trying to make Bitcoin or any kind of crytocurrency. Telegram is not the place to go. Period. I have done a few of the telegram bots myself ( EU BTC Mining, The Robot One, And of course The BTC Faucet That Won't Let You Withdraw Until You Get 10 Referrals). 

All of them are scams. And as a person that thinks absolutes do not exist, this is one contradictory statement for me. But it is the truth. Do not waste your time if anyone on here or anywhere else posts about Telegram Apps. I honestly think I may have posted one do in my ignorance.

:fiesta: Use what I have hidden for real money. I have successfully cashed out from them and they are growing fast. Don't miss out!  :fiesta:

thanks alot man

have posted one do in my ignorance.

fiesta-parrot Use what I have hidden for real money. I have successfully cashed out from them and they are growing fast. Don't miss out! fiesta-parrot

yo dis looks pretty cool man vouch

If your method works i genuinely thankyou for this!