Sign in to follow this  
Superflu

Telegram + BTC Mining != Real

I just want this to be a PSA to anyone new that is trying to make Bitcoin or any kind of crytocurrency. Telegram is not the place to go. Period. I have done a few of the telegram bots myself ( EU BTC Mining, The Robot One, And of course The BTC Faucet That Won't Let You Withdraw Until You Get 10 Referrals). 

All of them are scams. And as a person that thinks absolutes do not exist, this is one contradictory statement for me. But it is the truth. Do not waste your time if anyone on here or anywhere else posts about Telegram Apps. I honestly think I may have posted one do in my ignorance.

:fiesta: Use what I have hidden for real money. I have successfully cashed out from them and they are growing fast. Don't miss out!  :fiesta:

[hide]http://cointiply.com/r/BeEo1 

I made my money from Surveys under their offers tab. Tapresearch was always good to me with its high paying surveys that should take less than 13 minutes. Personally and Say-So are also recommended [/hide]

Cointiply isn't to bad

All bots in Telegram are scam and there is no payment. Don't waste ur time

10 referrals held me back really, hope this works !

thk will try

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

I just want this to be a PSA to anyone new that is trying to make Bitcoin or any kind of crytocurrency. Telegram is not the place to go. Period. I have done a few of the telegram bots myself ( EU BTC Mining, The Robot One, And of course The BTC Faucet That Won't Let You Withdraw Until You Get 10 Referrals). 

All of them are scams. And as a person that thinks absolutes do not exist, this is one contradictory statement for me. But it is the truth. Do not waste your time if anyone on here or anywhere else posts about Telegram Apps. I honestly think I may have posted one do in my ignorance.

:fiesta: Use what I have hidden for real money. I have successfully cashed out from them and they are growing fast. Don't miss out!  :fiesta:

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cointiply n'est pas si mal

really helpful thanks mate

lets see what you got

Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

many Thanks, i'll try these

Been trying bots for airdrops let’s see this

All bots in Telegram are scam and there is no payment. Don't waste ur time

I wish I had seen these messages earlier (fortunately I'm out just a few bucks). Thank you bros!

lo intentare gracias por tu aporte