Sign in to follow this  
Pinkfong

Watch Dogs 3

Hey, everyone!

I heard that Watch Dogs 3 is an on-going project and I am super hyped about it! I really love Watch Dogs 2 as the story is really interesting and I like technology games like this, so I am super hyped about Watch Dogs 3.

My favourite character from Watch Dogs 2 has totally got to be Wrench, his personality and what he likes is so interesting and it relates to me a bit too. What is your favourite character from Watch Dogs 2?

I heard that Watch Dogs 3 is going to be set in London in England (United Kingdom) and I heard that it is also going to be in another location in the USA, it's really interesting but I hope the story will be great like Watch Dogs 2!

What do you guys think of Watch Dogs 3? What do you want to see in the game and what do not want to see?

Didn't know about that until just now. I'd give it a try.

I really liked the first one, I should play the 2nd one

Hey, everyone!

I heard that Watch Dogs 3 is an on-going project and I am super hyped about it! I really love Watch Dogs 2 as the story is really interesting and I like technology games like this, so I am super hyped about Watch Dogs 3.

My favourite character from Watch Dogs 2 has totally got to be Wrench, his personality and what he likes is so interesting and it relates to me a bit too. What is your favourite character from Watch Dogs 2?

I heard that Watch Dogs 3 is going to be set in London in England (United Kingdom) and I heard that it is also going to be in another location in the USA, it's really interesting but I hope the story will be great like Watch Dogs 2!

What do you guys think of Watch Dogs 3? What do you want to see in the game and what do not want to see?

ye i really like the watch dogs games their story's are pretty good and it always wanted me to play more cant wait till the release trailer comes out  :kek: :kek: :kek:

Didn't know about that until just now. I'd give it a try.

I really liked the first one, I should play the 2nd one

You really should! It is a really fun game, I recently got it and oh my god! My potato PC is barely able to play it, but it is sooo so so fun! I never played the first one though. The only constraints are my PC and money. Hahaha.

But you should really have a go at it.

Hey, everyone!

ye i really like the watch dogs games their story's are pretty good and it always wanted me to play more cant wait till the release trailer comes out  :kek: :kek: :kek:

Same! I really hope it is going to be similar to WD2 because I absolutely LOVE that story!

Never played, but it seems like boring game ngl kappa

Never heared about 3 before gonna check it out

It's boring to the people that are not interested in technology. Obviously you are not one of those people, it is not meant to appeal people like you.

I can't wait for Watch Dogs 3.

It's boring to the people that are not interested in technology. Obviously you are not one of those people, it is not meant to appeal people like you.

you seem triggered

you seem triggered

Eh? Not at all! Sorry if it came of rude, that isn't the intent of my reply. Sorry!

you seem triggered

Eh? Not at all! Sorry if it came of rude, that isn't the intent of my reply. Sorry!

np :hype: :comfy: