Sign in to follow this  
Deceitful

Twitch Checker with Capture

Hey all, I need a Twitch.tv checker with the following features, so send me a quote in PMs! ;)

- Loadable Combolists / Proxylists

- Choose Proxy Type (HTTP/S, SOCKS4, SOCKS5) - Proxyless would be great if someone has an exploit!

- Choose Thread Total #

- Shows Hits/Bad/Retries

- Shows all accounts in tool, and exports to a txt. Includes a capture for following: PRIME: YES/NO, Credit Cards, and Bits: #X#

Not looking for any resale rights, just a private tool that my friends and I can enjoy.

thnak you man

leecher lul

Hey all, I need a Twitch.tv checker with the following features, so send me a quote in PMs! ;)

- Choose Proxy Type (HTTP/S, SOCKS4, SOCKS5) - Proxyless would be great if someone has an exploit!

- Choose Thread Total #

- Shows Hits/Bad/Retries

- Shows all accounts in tool, and exports to a txt. Includes a capture for following: PRIME: YES/NO, Credit Cards, and Bits: #X#

Not looking for any resale rights, just a private tool that my friends and I can enjoy.

it wont open? it doesnt show up when i run it

rlly gooood, that could help

- Choose Thread Total #

- Shows Hits/Bad/Retries

PM ME OR MY DISCORD, I HAVE THAT TOOL 

DISCORD : DIZJOOX#6492