Sign in to follow this  
mcun

Is there any master cracker out there who can make a coin generator for this apk?

For someone who's bored cracking everything. I couldn't really get any working hacks for this game. I know this is a lame request but I hope someone would be willing to waste their time to make a coin generator or whatever you call it. I can't really pay you anything but will say a million thanks.  :hype:

https://ibb.co/LS

YX0fm

People who do cracking and people who make hacks are quite different

Well both ways. Thanks

i would suggest u using lucky patcher or more pro way use cheat engine then go to kali and u can do it there

i would suggest u using lucky patcher or more pro way use cheat engine then go to kali and u can do it there

Thanks for the advice master. I moved on from that game quite a long time now and figured out how to do it my way.? The problem of getting what u want the easiest way makes u bored so easily. Not good with linux I find it quite hard but would love to hear more from u. Thanks.?

Thanks for the advice master. I moved on from that game quite a long time now and figured out how to do it my way.? The problem of getting what u want the easiest way makes u bored so easily. Not good with linux I find it quite hard but would love to hear more from u. Thanks.?

What device are you using the app on? If its Android, there are many easy to do APK edits you can perform. You can decompile the app using tools like APKTool, and edit the code to your own liking, or you can try to use Lucky Patcher or Freedom APK (requires root), Freedom is the best because it allows any in-app purchases to be free (ofc if you can buy coins)