PurgeHQ

BurgerKing Config Capture with Accs with CC and GC

Will see and let u know its working or nott

Hi Today im sharing a config that works for blackbullet. it a Burgerking capture config. All the work and config goes to my boy B1rdy <3 Hes the best at making these wonderful config. Make sure you use the legitimate blackbullet as the cracked wont work. So leechers can stay out <3 Anyways thanks for taking the time to see my post hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

SHow some love and hit that green button so i can feel the love :)

:fine: :fine:

thanks i try it

Thank you for the leak!

Salut Aujourd'hui, je partage une configuration qui fonctionne pour blackbullet. c'est une config Burgerking capture. Tout le travail et la config vont à mon garçon B1rdy <3 C'est le meilleur pour faire ces merveilleuses config. Assurez-vous d'utiliser le Blackbullet légitime, car le crack ne fonctionnera pas. Donc les leechers peuvent rester en dehors <3 Quoi qu'il en soit, merci d'avoir pris le temps de voir mon message. J'espère que vous apprécierez et passez une journée merveilleuse :)

Montrez de l'amour et appuyez sur ce bouton vert pour que je puisse sentir l'amour :)

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi Today im sharing a config that works for blackbullet. it a Burgerking capture config. All the work and config goes to my boy B1rdy <3 Hes the best at making these wonderful config. Make sure you use the legitimate blackbullet as the cracked wont work. So leechers can stay out <3 Anyways thanks for taking the time to see my post hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day :)

Need to categorize these food configs

yeman liked thanks

:pepe: :pepe:

Thanks lad for sharing

Thanks bro hope this still works

omg thanks for sharing this

thx for sharing

thanks mate