Sign in to follow this  
frensandfam

Vaporwave

Have you heard about the genre or are you a listener? :thinking:

As far as I know, I'm a hardcore listener and I really like the stuff Persona La Ave, haircuts for men and, well, Blank Banshee puts out.

I used to listen to vaporwave but also lo-fi hip-hop for a long time. Now it just does not appeal to me anymore. I like to listen to jazz for some reason now when I am doing something on my computer. But I also only listen to jazz when I am busy or anything, so I my attention is not at the music. When I go somewhere, I most likely listen to American rap.

I used to listen to vaporwave but also lo-fi hip-hop for a long time. Now it just does not appeal to me anymore. I like to listen to jazz for some reason now when I am doing something on my computer. But I also only listen to jazz when I am busy or anything, so I my attention is not at the music. When I go somewhere, I most likely listen to American rap.

Why's the reason it doesn't appeal?

To be honest, I don't know. I think it is because I listened to it too often.

To be honest, I don't know. I think it is because I listened to it too often.

I can suggest you Haircuts For Men and Persona La Ave. Great artists.