Sign in to follow this  
UberDuck99

The Ulitimate Hacking Guide

Thanks for share men!!

thanks for sharing men!;

let me seeeeee

So, you've just started hacking and are wondering "How do I up my expertise and evolve from a skid? How can I hack multi millionaire companies and get away with it?" 

Well your days as a skid are over if you follow this guide! You won't be dependent on tools and can create your own and optismise them into your personal needs. 

If you finish the guide fully you can even get a job with no money spent on education! But who tf wants a job as security personell when you can hack illegally and with a 100% chance of not getting caught? I sure don't :D

THIS GUIDE DOESN'T TELL YOU HOW TO HACK COMPANIES BUT EDUCATES YOU ON HACKING!!

Skills recommended for the different courses: 

-Python

-Have knowledge of Linux and different Linux distros

-Have knowledge on windows and different port exploits

-Patience

-Hackthebox.eu user

Links to courses (about 150 hours with courses and *knowledge*): 

Also no hacking is different, I assume the forum is black hat hackers and skids, so dont be discouraged when it says ethical hacking! As white hat and grey hat techniques can be used for extortion, and almost anything with malicious intent. 

~Cheers~  :fiesta: :kek: 

BTW: hid the links so those who aren't members of the forum can't access them. :hype:

much likes E :fiesta:

So, you've just started hacking and are wondering "How do I up my expertise and evolve from a skid? How can I hack multi millionaire companies and get away with it?" 

Well your days as a skid are over if you follow this guide! You won't be dependent on tools and can create your own and optismise them into your personal needs. 

If you finish the guide fully you can even get a job with no money spent on education! But who tf wants a job as security personell when you can hack illegally and with a 100% chance of not getting caught? I sure don't :D

-Python

-Patience

-Hackthebox.eu user

Also no hacking is different, I assume the forum is black hat hackers and skids, so dont be discouraged when it says ethical hacking! As white hat and grey hat techniques can be used for extortion, and almost anything with malicious intent. 

BTW: hid the links so those who aren't members of the forum can't access them. :hype:

also nieeee

-Python

-Patience

-Hackthebox.eu user

also nieeee

I don't know if hacking is so hard to learn but thanks and +like

thaaaaaaaaaaaanx

Thanks for this good sharing man let me check it out

-Python

-Patience

-Hackthebox.eu user

than you homeeeyyyyyy

Thanks, I was looking for material on that

-Python

-Patience

-Hackthebox.eu user

thhhhhhhxxxxxxx

Beginner programmer here, thank you for this

Nice, thanks for sharing

thanks for sahre this

thanks for sahre this

wow you are amazing

Seems nice as I don’t know anything about hacking so let’s see