Sign in to follow this  
seanmcd827

accounts dying after 24 hrs???

hey can someone please help me. I sold 40 Dominos accounts to someone like an hour after i cracked them and they all worked. Then the next day he went to use one it couldnt log in and i tried all of them and they were all dead? Does anyone know why they all just disabled overnight? 

any help is appreciated thanks.

hey can someone please help me. I sold 40 Dominos accounts to someone like an hour after i cracked them and they all worked. Then the next day he went to use one it couldnt log in and i tried all of them and they were all dead? Does anyone know why they all just disabled overnight? 

any help is appreciated thanks.

You don't have proxies or private combos. If you don't use good proxies or don't use them at all, the accounts can get disabled on some sites. If you use public combos, other people crack them and change the password before you do. U need good proxies and good combos.

im using proxies i bought from fine proxies. and i bought the combos off a selly shop?

Like SelfMade said it can be the combo you got its not private so someone used those accounts before you did