Sign in to follow this  
Fours4

Forex Section

There really isn't any section for forex on this website or any sites alike it, and I think it could bring a different type of audience, personally I trade forex a lot and would be interested in using a section like this and can give great advice about it.

:fiesta:

IDEK what Forex is

IDEK what Forex is

The Foreign Exchange market is what forex is short for, here is a small description I found to save me typing and also gives you a better understanding.

'The foreign exchange market is the market in which participants are able to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. Foreign exchange markets are made up of banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and retail forex brokers and investors. '

Anyone can trade on the forex market, I recommend starting with minimum of around $500+ personally.

I never saw someone who got profit from forex (except the brokers, lol). Is like placing money on roulette or sport bets, with the difference that at forex you don't have any clear idea on what are you doing and how those graphics and numbers are supposed to bring profit.

I think since cryptocurrencies, forex is dead, or at least less popular

I never saw someone who got profit from forex (except the brokers, lol). Is like placing money on roulette or sport bets, with the difference that at forex you don't have any clear idea on what are you doing and how those graphics and numbers are supposed to bring profit.

I think since cryptocurrencies, forex is dead, or at least less popular

Forex is a goldmine and the most traded market in the world, billions of dollars infront of the stock market, so I don't understand how you could say it is 'dead', I profit from the forex market everyday usually. I've spent countless hours learning how to trade/analyse and when the best time to execute certain positions, and from your reply it seems you're very uneducated in the forex market.

IDEK what Forex is

Its something where you can make money and invest with bitcoin i think :thinking: :thinking:

IDEK what Forex is

Its something where you can make money and invest with bitcoin i think :thinking: :thinking:

Not really, is a trade platform, from which some brokers will make money convincing noobs to invest here and there, until finally they will lose all their funds  :fiesta:  Is working as a MLM mostly, the guys who convince you to invest are taking a %  from that, and give to their boss a piece and so on..

When a guy tried to convince  me to invest I asked him, if it's so profitable and leave to sure profit, why he waste time trying to find people to work on that, instead of investing himself and make a fortune :fuck: