Sign in to follow this  
JonnoDavoBob

Why did i join?

I stumbled across this forum from another similarly themed with the intention of learning about a cracking program.

I have previous experience using bruteforce techniques (early 2000s) and was surprised to see JTR still around. While i presume the bruteforce technique is still the same, somewhat improved, i am looking for something a little more modern. And perhaps learn some coding in the mix as well.

I have some experience with web creation and seo so id like to build on existing knowledge.

I will say, I am pleased to see more conversation and guides on various subjects here - so i look forward to checking this out. And sharing what little i know already.

Cheers

Have a nice stay :)

Hope you find what you're trying to learn there is pently of stuff on here to help you out thats for sure.

Have a nice time.

I stumbled across this forum from another similarly themed with the intention of learning about a cracking program.

I have previous experience using bruteforce techniques (early 2000s) and was surprised to see JTR still around. While i presume the bruteforce technique is still the same, somewhat improved, i am looking for something a little more modern. And perhaps learn some coding in the mix as well.

I have some experience with web creation and seo so id like to build on existing knowledge.

I will say, I am pleased to see more conversation and guides on various subjects here - so i look forward to checking this out. And sharing what little i know already.

Cheers

welcome, if you have some questions how some tools works or something feel free to ask me try to help as good as i can :)

PM me if you need anything, you seem chill

Hope you find what you're trying to learn there is pently of stuff on here to help you out thats for sure.

Have a nice time.

Appreciate the welcome

Cheers

welcome, if you have some questions how some tools works or something feel free to ask me try to help as good as i can :)

Will do. I was looking at trying Sentry to start off with. Lots of information here.