Reasons why I love Cracked.to

Do you also love Cracked.to?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you also love Cracked.to?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, idk :kappa:

Hello guys ! Today i'll tell you why I love cracked.to  :hype:

1. This Community is not like the others. ( This community is getting better everyday , we have a lot of members
  2. We have have good members ( Members from Cracked.to are not toxic like the other forums )
  3. The best staff ( The staff from Cracked.to is always active and ready to ban the leechers and help us when we have problems )
  4. The Rules  ( The rules in here are very good to keep a nice community without toxic people and leechers . You need to respect the rules ! )
  5. Requesting Applications ( We can request a application if we are active on the forum , then if we get accepted we can be known as an Active Member )
  6. HQ Threads ( We have some good contributors that tries to do their best by sharing Cracking Tools , Combos and others with us )
  7. Active Members  ( There is always someone that can help you , we are active everyday and available to help everyone that needs help )

I haven't got any ideas , I think that's it . I have tried my best to make this thread very useful for others to understand how good Cracked.to is. Don't forget to like this thread and also comment below what do you love about this forum . Thanks ! 

C.to Family :hype:

Guest Skryptec

And of course the hard working, one and only Skryptec!

No, like seriously. This is the first day I'm back from holiday and I have already worked 14 hours on the forum today.

And of course the hard working, one and only Skryptec!

No, like seriously. This is the first day I'm back from holiday and I have already worked 14 hours on the forum today.

Thank you for the hard work Skryptec  :hype:

And we have me here :kek:

New here.

Hope to make some new friends

:D