Sign in to follow this  
Traangas

[SERIOUS THREAD] Be careful what you do / say Online.

To most of you it might be a joke but as a person that was arrested and served 9 months for Swatting and Hacking I can assure you whatever clout you get online is not worth jailtime over.

You're not cool if you swat someone, and you're definitely not cool if you brag about it.

Take this from a FORMER LizardSquad and OurMine member. I wasn't very big in the scene back then but I was still stupid enough to swat people and threaten them over the dumbest shit.

:pepegun:  I know that most of you probably think you're safe behind your 9 proxies but trust me they know more about you than you think they do.  :pepegun:

IF YOU DO SOMETHING ILLEGAL DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT ONLINE. DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT IN GENERAL.

:smart:  Enjoy your time Online.  :smart:

Kinda true but its always good if you in this scene to be carefull

because you dont know who is working for the fbi ^^

~ first post ~

Not only that people are just stupid to brag about shit for fame. That they think tor can save them in fact tor just helps the fbi to track people.

If people never bragged about shit could they be going to jail unlikely. Clout is like a drug so people will do anything to get attention.