Sign in to follow this  
Code76

What was your last dream about? If you remember

For me I've dreamed that I've got a Nintendo Switch, been having this dream for 3 days now. you dream of things you want to happen. I also had a lucid dream and went flying and shit

I had a dream that i was having a dream in a middle of a dream while i was dreaming

I had a dream that i was having a dream in a middle of a dream while i was dreaming

Damn that shit happened to me  YEARS ago but I still did not forget it to this day

i once dreamt from cracked :kappa:

i dont have dreams

I had a dream where i was rich and went to hawaii

In my last dream i remember that i was in the car with my father and the world was in a kind of post-apocalyptic scene and ton of guys appeared from nowhere and started shooting at us. My father lost the control of the vehicle and we crashed then we both got killed.

Kind of weird.

In my last dream i remember that i was in the car with my father and the world was in a kind of post-apocalyptic scene and ton of guys appeared from nowhere and started shooting at us. My father lost the control of the vehicle and we crashed then we both got killed.

Kind of weird.

Nah fam that's a vision, watch out for these zombies

Kind of weird.

Nah fam that's a vision, watch out for these zombies

I really wish that it could happen in the near future. I see my self like fucking rambo

• Like 1

I had every super power ever and everyone was my bitch

Last dream ended me somewhere underground in a world with dinosaurs, then somehow I ended up getting raided by the feds while I drove out of the underworld.

Shit was really weird

Last dream was about a lot of weed and lsd and shrooms, omg, was so beautiful then i waked up and i was so pissed of ;(

I think when I dream sometimes. I'm the kind of person that always plans ahead so sometimes my dreams are just advanced thoughts on what to do the next day.. and then I can barely remember until I recall what I need to do when I'm awake. I have a busy life.

I was dreaming I was eating a cake. Something I haven't done in a long time.

dreamed that i have a Lamborghini Centenario :pepe:

dreamed about my gf and i having sex and then my step cuzin comes in and we have three way :kek: im 15 soo idk :kappa:

I have dreams that actually become true like 3 years in the future and then I get to that point and remember the dream but then...

i was flying then falling ;/ idk insomnia sucks and i have weird dreams