Sign in to follow this  
joker511

[NEW] How to refund a digital order from amazon !

Heyo , so basicly this is a tutorial on how to refund a digital order on amazon , they have a rule for a no refund / no return thing but i use this method on cracked accounts so i get double the gift card . 

[hide]1- first of all you have to have a valid payment for a digital order as in no pending or any shit , you have to have the key and it must be withing 2 hours of them giving it to you 

2-you take the key sell it / use it then contact them on live chat and type this : hello i have a problem with an order i hade 112-xxxxx-xxxxxxx ( you give them the order number ) and say that the key is invalid and you have contacted the dev and he said the key was used a while ago 

3- the rep will ask you to wait , then he will take around 2 mins to cancel the order and say that i have made a one time exeption for you and refunded you the money 

PS 1-only use it one time on each account ( don't use it on your personal) 

PS 2-they will cancel the first order so make sure to take the key and buy or sell it . [/hide]

Thanks for watching , stay tuned for other HQ leaks  :wut:

Keep Up Brother

Heyo , so basicly this is a tutorial on how to refund a digital order on amazon , they have a rule for a no refund / no return thing but i use this method on cracked accounts so i get double the gift card . 

Thanks for watching , stay tuned for other H

I really hope this works!!!!

good man good man good man good man good man good man good man good man

Thankkkkkssss siiiir

Thanks i will test it

Thanks for watching , stay tuned for other HQ leaks  :wut:

ima fully kiss you if this works for me  :fiesta:

This looks promising thanks!