Eminem

EDU TRICK BELOW

EDU TRICK BELOW POSTED BY  SHADOW

This I did not create I just leaked it

[hide]

1. Go to 

http://www3.mc3.edu/applynow/  and hit "I am a first time student" 

2. Open a new tab and go to

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/, generate an american identity     with age group 19-24 yrs 

3. Fill in the details with fakenamegenertor(name, DOB, phone number) --->For SSN, Copy the fake ID's SSN,Paste the SSN somewhere you can edit it (for example the address bar). Remove the minus signs and replce the X's with 4 random digits. Not down the SSN seperatly. --->For address, you can go to BK.com (or any other store website that has a store locator) and look at stores in any state and copy the store address in order to remove suspicion. ****Keep note of Name,DOB, address, email, password, SSN, Student ID(You will get it later)         in notepad*** 

CREATE BY : Shadow / LEAK BY : FOXHACKCZ

4. Fill in the rest of the basic details and for admit type, choose "first time student" and set the following Are you interested in taking the degree thru virtual campus? - NO 

5. Hit next and then click "Start New Application" ---Now you're bout to fill the main application form---- For "Academic Plans" section, Make following changes and hit "Save & Continue"       Do you intend to enroll full-time or part-time?-Full Time //not necessarily be full time 

6. Select the gender on "Personal" Section and move on to "Residency section" 

7. On residency section, Set "No" for Montgomerry and Pennsylvania thing and     Input the SSN we noted earlier. 8. On "Education Background" section, Select "Im a high school graduate" and then  Select a High school of same state as your residential address and Set "No" for "Have you attended other colleges for creadit?" 

9. Save & Continue to "Additional Info" section, Under this section Select "High school diploma/GED" for highest level of education you completed and Skip the military blanks 

10. Save & Continue to the last section, Here fill in the signature and choose yes for agreement and       Submit the application. 

11. After submission, Click "my account" on top of the page and scroll down to "My Profile" section, Here you'd find your Student ID. Note it down!! ---> If student ID is not displayed, wait for a minute or two and again click on "my account", It'll be visible now! 

12. Now wait for a few mins till you recieve your mc3 portal login crediantials on the email you entered. 

13. The email would contain the following info but not the password       -Your Student ID       -EDU EMAIL       -MCC USERNAME ----> For Password, Use this general format: Capitalized initial of first name, lower case initial of last name, StudentID                                   For example, Your Name is "James Rich" and Let the Student ID be "1013658"                                   Then your password is: Jr1013658              If this doesn't work then, Visit

https://support.mc3.edu/ and ask your password via livesupport. If none of the above works, follow the instructions in the mail to set the password.//Phone verification required here           14. All done! Now login into your newly created mailbox with this link,        https://login.microsoftonline.com/        and enter your email and password and MCC Username wherever requierd.      

[/hide]

for making .edu e-mails ?

Let's check it out.

Confused about this but gonna look

It doesn't really matter

thank you for this

fuark this is hq

lets get an azure account shal we

thanks man for sharing

jkjijri2j3ir2j3ir2r3rr2

oha nice goood job brah

Thx a lot Sir

thanks a lot amn thanks a lot amn thanks a lot amn thanks a lot amn thanks a lot amn

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nice trickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkl