Player

50% OFF VBUCKS METHOD [FORNITE] | GET YOUR VBUCKS CHEAP TODAY

This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website). I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

This is one of the methods that vbucks seller are using to get vbucks for your account . The other one involves SE which is not covered here. 

[hide]

vBucks Method

"This method is for PC and Console

You will need

- VPN

- Console

(Xbox tested for this method)

So, to summarize the method in a few words: Argentina sells 13.5k V-Bucks for £25...

The rest of this method will be explained for Xbox users, PC users you should be able to easily follow along and PS4 users

-  Press the xbox button

- Settings > System > Language & location > Change to Argentina

- Restart console

Now on a Phone or PC with Hot-spot and/or VPN capabilities

- Use VPN to connect to Argentinian Servers

- Create a wifi hotspot from your Phone or PC

Back to the console

- Connect to Hotspot

- Purchase V-Bucks from Xbox Store

Use a CREDIT card and an Argentina billing address. (fakenamegenerator works fine)

Credit cards will allow for different billing addresses, Debit cards have to match your home address that your EPIC account is already linked to.

Do NOT use PayPal (unless you have Argentina billing address, feel free to try. Users who don't will have their real address shown and this method wont work)

As far as I know this is completely safe and but I've only used this on one account so far

You CAN link your account to sync V-Bucks to other platforms.

PC USERS: THIS WILL ONLY WORK ON ARGENTINA ACCOUNTS (Region locked market) BUT you are able to go in game and change Matchmaking to Auto and still play in your region with perfectly normal matchmaking

[/hide]

Show some love by pressing the green button :)

first comment :<

that's pretty interesting subject

This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website).  I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

This is one of the methods that vbucks seller are ustng to get vbucks for your account . The other one involves SE which is not covered here. 

thanks for sharing thsi

ty for sharing dude need this

does it have something to do with g2a?

This method is will allow you to get vbucks for 50% cheaper. Credits to whoever who found it and wrote this (cant remember the website).  I cant believe someone actually tried to sold this method for $20. Anyways just sharing for the community. I dont play fornite so ......  :kek:

This is one of the methods that vbucks seller are using to get vbucks for your account . The other one involves SE which is not covered here. 

its cool thank you

very nice thanks keep sharin

thanks buddy its good

its great thank you bro!!

Thanks alot papi

much love bro thanks

thanks pal will definitely check it out

Is it truly working for ps4 please ?

50% off really ? EDIT: Wow this is actually sick

very nice thanks keep sharin

lets see if this works im broke so maybe this will help me out lmao

fucking litty