Sign in to follow this  
LoveSnowflake

How to make Google Dorks | Make HQ Combos Now

if you are reading this I'm assuming you already know what are dorks and how they work.

[hide]

[align=center]The dorks we are going to write programmers, web designers and other crackers call "GOOGLE DORKS", other people call them Complex or Deluxe dorks. Basically google dorks are dorks that abuse the power of google to get websites.

Google dorks (Complex/deluxe dorks) are a bit different than the regular dorks we all know.

Here is a regular dork: cracked.php?site=

Here are a few examples of google dorks:

Inurl: "cracked" + ".to"

allinurl: "cracked" + "Snowflake"

related: "cracking" + "cracked"

inurl: index.php?site= intext: "games" + site:com

There is no easy way of making these than writing them. I recommend using Notepad++ to write them on.

Download notepad++ : https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/

First of all you need to know what you are looking for. Google dorks are a bit precise so you need to have a clear target. Let's say steam accounts.

So now keywords. You don't use random bullshit that get to your mind, or use online keyword scrappers. You need to go on the site that mostly has what you are looking for (atm we will be writing dorks for steam so we will go on steampowered.com, steamcommunity.com, store.steamcommunity.com, some games on steam e.t.c.)

You need to look around for some keywords in the URLs when you click around and also you need to look for some common keywords around the site. Write them down or something.

Now let's start writing the dorks.

Open up Notepad++ and start writing them.

I won't go into detail on how to use the keyboard and shit (if u dont know that just shut down ur pc).

Here are the commands u need:

Inurl: Google will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the url. For instance, inurl: steamcommunity will

return documents that mention the word “steamcommunity”  in their url, anywhere in the document (url or no). Note there can be no space between if you put more words. (You can use + and "" to put more words, but if u need more just use allinurl)

allinurl: Same as inurl but here you can write more words, eg. allinurl: "steampowered" + ".com" .

allintitle: Here you tell google to look for the word provided in the title. allintitle: steam

site: Google will look for URLS containing specific site, eg. site:com --> will look only for sites containing .com

related: Google will look for URLs related to the keyword you put in, eg. related: steam ---> will look for urls related to steam

Here are some dorks I wrote for this tutorial:

Inurl: steampowered

allinurl: "steam" + "call of duty"

index.php?game= intext: "wrong password"

[/align]

[/hide]

thanks for sharing the method i hope it work

I'm gonna check this . thanks :D

if you are reading this I'm assuming you already know what are dorks and how they work.

hq combos thx u bro i really need it man

Thanks for the share

ty for the share mate

to my understading u guys are smart ass hell

thanks i hope for agood tut

HOW TO MAKE AN OP PASSWORD LIST!

by Unhash - 07:25 AM

Threads: 13

Vouches: 0

Credits: ₢ 642

Premium

Unhash

Premium Member

Premium Member

OP 17 February, 2019 - 03:37 AM

#1 Follow

Enjoy Everyone Heart

Show some appreciation Hype

Hidden Content

Step 1: First go searching. find yourself a big password list such as 300-500 (more if you really choose to)

Step 2: Make a giant combo list using those passwords you just found (1m-2m) (or more)

Step 3: Run your giant combo you made through a combo checker. (Sentry MBA or Others)(May take a while)

Step 4: When your combo is complete and you now have x amount of cracked accounts, take those accounts and run them on a account checker.

Step 5: Once all your accounts finished checking, sort the accounts category by "passwords".

Try to use programs that support this function such as LoL checker Or SLC checker or whatever other programs you know of will work fine (:

Step 6: Take all the passwords that were used more then twice or more and make a new password list from those found passwords.

Step 7: All done, now you have successfully weeded out all the crappy passwords that take forever to get hits, and instead just use passwords with fast hits only (: Enjoy making your next combo with those instead.

RECAP: ( You can re-do this method over until you have an even smaller password list with only high hitting passwords )

( Also if using SQLi combos to find passwords instead, try picking out generic looking passwords to add to your password list (Ex. qwerasd123,john123,pokemon99) just be smart about choosing them )

hope will be good for a beginner like me btw thank you!

thx for share

Let me see this thread . useful / like , not useful dislike  :pepegun: