Sign in to follow this  
Code76

Direct download link attachment and autolike upon download

I've noticed lately that people don't like the posts they enjoy / profit of, but only like the threads made by someone who is popular

And getting too many likes has nothing to do with being an HQ member making an HQ therad, if you're lucky you'll get a good member who will like your post if it was good, if you are unlucky

you'll get someone who will just comment "Thanks I need dis" and not like, despite making a high effort HQ thread

The concept idea is from MPGH (Thanks and download), yes, but if we are gonna implement something like this we should increase the required likes from 75 to like 200 in auth

Also this will make us stop relaying on anonfiles and we will actually be able to relay on ourselves

I don't know if the instant download attachment is already implemented in this forum, but what I am sure of is that there is no autolike.

personally disagreed

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

I've noticed lately that people don't like the posts they enjoy / profit of, but only like the threads made by someone who is popular

And getting too many likes has nothing to do with being an HQ member making an HQ therad, if you're lucky you'll get a good member who will like your post if it was good, if you are unlucky

you'll get someone who will just comment "Thanks I need dis" and not like, despite making a high effort HQ thread

The concept idea is from MPGH (Thanks and download), yes, but if we are gonna implement something like this we should increase the required likes from 75 to like 200 in auth

Also this will make us stop relaying on anonfiles and we will actually be able to relay on ourselves

I don't know if the instant download attachment is already implemented in this forum, but what I am sure of is that there is no autolike.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ignoring the guy who said he disagrees, cuz he's an idiot.

Something like this would at least prevent leechers like the guy who spammed "niceeee" on multiple threads in this section just so he can post in SB, considering this would make them auto like when they download so your work is appreciated.

100% this is something that should be implemented, kinda why MPGH has little to no leechers and Nulled/Cracked has a lot lol.