Sign in to follow this  
MODesigns

Change Auth Requirements

Change Auth Requirements and Don't make it based on Likes

My opinion is to make it based on Credits so Unlock AuthKey = 10 or 20k Credits

What is the point , ok There's no usefulness for the forum when it's based on x amount of likes

i can easlly Spam Multi Accounts and achieve it , but in return no benefits for the forum / more work for Moderators to keep searching and banning them

Single example : https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=82985

0 Thread ---> 75 Like = Auth key

is this user Useful to you ? so a leecher gets free benefits ?

but if you make it based on Credits they have 2 options

1- to work hard till collecting x Amount of Credits

2- Buy Credits Directly from Forum system

in the 2 cases here the forum has benefits from money or Positive Active Users

- -

Question you might ask

I can invite my Friend to c.to and i have around 80k credits so i can just gift him this 10k ? or just random person will gift him ?

ok you can prevent the new users under x amount of posts to receive Credits Gifts

and still the same you achieved the both benefits the user will try to be positive or he will directly buy it

what do you think ?

Disagree , the user is clearly using like-boosting .As far as i am concerned , Increasing the Likes requirements is better solution up to now ex :

+200 Likes to get Auth-Key .

Disagree , the user is clearly using like-boosting .As far as i am concerned , Increasing the Likes requirements is better solution up to now ex :

:kappa: :kappa: 

even if you make it 500 or 1000 like ? what the point

instead of creation 10 accounts he will waste another hour and create 20 / 30 / 40 and so on ?

:kappa: :kappa: 

even if you make it 500 or 1000 like ? what the point

instead of creation 10 accounts he will waste another hour and create 20 / 30 / 40 and so on ?

"But Atlast How Much He Worked For A Single Thing That Lasted A Day We Wish If He Could Save His Time For His Glorious Day" - ????

tbh quality of the auth tools needs to be improved first to do any changes in auth requirements. You don't really have gold on the exclusive section (apart of few) to make any moves like that xd and I don't really blame anyone for it, it is up to the dev if he wants to keep spending the time to push updates or not.

I think making it available for "credits" may trigger alot of people who aren't interested in buying or farming credits with spamming threads and posts. If people run out of ideas to post or make a thread about they start farming stupid shit over the forum which leads to the fact that then there's whole lot of more shit to handle for mods and forum eventually will be full of useless posts.

Not god Idea, I support 500-100like get auth.

I totally agree with what you are getting into and I understand it. However, making the auth based on credits only is kinda retarded, cracked needs posts and threads aka content regardless if the content has quality or not.

Auth can be achieved with a certain x of likes, upgrade, contribution. Forcing people to get it one way would just send them away. Not everyone who joins is willing to get an upgrade right away, and making the auth obtainable by contribution as well as upgrading, would benefit the forum more than it would by making it only about credits. New comers should have multiple choices to get it rather than just a one dimensional choice.