Sign in to follow this  
Psych0path

The truth about XenonDesign “Owner of vShield”

So Xenon you wanted wars you will get it. 

So first of all any buyer of you who use. vShield I would recommend you going to another hosting company. He clearly don’t care about his buyer and he doesn’t care about his buyer privacy.

So he’s saying that he doesn't have access to his client files but you can see in this screenshot that he clearly doesn't care to take his clients hard earned hits. 

Proof : https://imgur.com/a/PVjOmwp

If you like having your hits stolen and if you like having no anonymity then you can stay with vShield but if you have a brain you would stay far away from them.

Also when you bother Xenon he will make your VPS slower and even sometimes take it down for a few days, he has 0 manners and doesn’t respect his clients at all.

Some people might know him from his BTC selling services, want to know something spicy? He buys BTC from someone named Exploit and resells it at profits. If you want BTC you're better off just buying from Exploit himself. 

Also, he’s the guy who been DDOSING Nulled for the past few months. He did put Nulled down multiple times and he always brags about it. He told me that @finndev is a brainless skid and that Owner and staff sometimes paid him to make Nulled down. 

So Xenon since I know you will read this since you have nothing better to do, I want you to know you wanted to start shit so this is just a beginning, keep talking shit you worthless trash, you will get what you deserve 

I hate your guts a lot m8 for being a retard as well.

But shit someone had to say this. Thanks for the proof.

he also told me in voice chat that he stoled a lot of A&E codes from his buyer machine

Post this on nulled and discord servers plz.

Post this on nulled and discord servers plz.

So this shit really is true?

Feel like I have to reply to this shit

Never said I wanna start a war with you, you're just being mad because I kicked you from a group chat, that you clearly have nothing to do with it.

For the screenshot you sent, it was a private group chat that we had between us. He only sent a small part of the chat to show off, here's the full chat

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541724570604929051/541726202067550244/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541724570604929051/541726489482362880/unknown.png

I said "it's not true" in french for those who doesn't understand.

We truly care about our customers and provide the support along with their service, nothing has been stolen by us on our customer's RDP.

Neither we slow the servers down or shut them down on purpose.

Yes I do sell Bitcoin that I buy from Exploit, I don't see how it's a problem, everyone is free to buy off him.

Most of the time he refuses to sell me, so I head to Shakepay and buy there.

We build and manage our own DDoS protection that we need to test, on our own hardware and websites, never I did attacked Nulled or trash talked finndev

I think you're just being mad because I blocked you for being cancer, just like you got banned a few times from Nulled for dumb things.

Looking forward for any sort of legible proofs of the things you talk about.

Feel like I have to reply to this shit

Never said I wanna start a war with you, you're just being mad because I kicked you from a group chat, that you clearly have nothing to do with it.

For the screenshot you sent, it was a private group chat that we had between us. He only sent a small part of the chat to show off, here's the full chat

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/541724570604929051/541726202067550244/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541724570604929051/541726489482362880/unknown.png

I said "it's not true" in french for those who doesn't understand.

We truly care about our customers and provide the support along with their service, nothing has been stolen by us on our customer's RDP.

Neither we slow the servers down or shut them down on purpose.

Yes I do sell Bitcoin that I buy from Exploit, I don't see how it's a problem, everyone is free to buy off him.

Most of the time he refuses to sell me, so I head to Shakepay and buy there.

We build and manage our own DDoS protection that we need to test, on our own hardware and websites, never I did attacked Nulled or trash talked finndev

I think you're just being mad because I blocked you for being cancer, just like you got banned a few times from Nulled for dumb things.

Looking forward for any sort of legible proofs of the things you talk about.

Sure you never wanted wars? You laugh when my dad died, you insult me 24/7 and you think your better than everyone. You told me in voice chat that you stoled a lot of A&E codes from your buyer and you did DDOS Nulled in front of me. You don’t give a shit about your customer that why you never upgraded the RDP I paid for, that’s why you kept slowing my RDP when we had argument and that’s why you scammed me 10$. You're just a trash human being 

Didn't laugh when your "dad died", as you can see on the screens down below.

http://prntscr.com/mg64p9

The only AE codes I used, have been bought from 3 different sellers, never stole codes on customer's RDP, otherwise show me proofs.

Neither I did attacked Nulled, proofs maybe?

True, I haven't upgraded your RDP, most likely because you refused to went trough the usual process (tickets) which makes me forget, I offered you 2 weeks free of charge, which you refused

Your RDP was just being slow because you was raping the CPU @ 100% all day long.

Never scammed you $10, only asked you to send me 2x $5 in order to test my Interac, the payments never went trough my account and have been cancelled a month after.

http://prntscr.com/mg66nu (only show one transfer because both are the same thing)

i sincerely hope your thread gets removed and you get a warning or something

if you wanna have a fight , simply take this to private and talk to him

if you are afraid of him dont expose shit like this here

you are a well known scammer , and you have a bad reputation ( at least for me )

your complaining about 10$ while u scammed for way more proves how skid you are :)

i dont care if he dosses another site , or resells btc << these have nothing related to rdp service

so please some mod send this trash thread to where it belongs

you are a well known scammer , and you have a bad reputation ( at least for me )

your complaining about 10$ while u scammed for way more proves how skid you are :)

i dont care if he dosses another site , or resells btc << these have nothing related to rdp service

Any proof I scammed? Why am I not banned here it I scammed? That what I thought. Don't worry I’m not scared of a malnourish Indian fucker, I won’t be banned here because two guys talked shit and -repped me then all of you fucker did gang rep me which isn't allowed ;) If I get banned here for fuckall I ill just open a scam report againgst floraiN on Nulled since idgaf about here, I opened the scam report not for the 10$, but to show him that he can’t talk shit on everyone without backlash, I could have opened the scam report like two months ago but I didn’t, now it’s the right time

Never said you scammed, just showing what you said.

Maybe the 2 weeks free of charge wasn't the best deal I could have offer, but you refused the offer, without even looking for some better deal.

And for the $10 you sent me, both have been cancelled a month after you sent those payments, I sent the screen above.

Never said you scammed, just showing what you said.

Maybe the 2 weeks free of charge wasn't the best deal I could have offer, but you refused the offer, without even looking for some better deal.

And for the $10 you sent me, both have been cancelled a month after you sent those payments, I sent the screen above.

I didn't get the 10$ back tho

Any proof I scammed? Why am I not banned here it I scammed? That what I thought. Don't worry I’m not scared of a malnourish Indian fucker, I won’t be banned here because two guys talked shit and -repped me then all of you fucker did gang rep me which isn't allowed ;) If I get banned here for fuckall I ill just open a scam report againgst floraiN on Nulled since idgaf about here, I opened the scam report not for the 10$, but to show him that he can’t talk shit on everyone without backlash, I could have opened the scam report like two months ago but I didn’t, now it’s the right time

okay you just proved again your a skid 

i won't make the convo last longer again , coz when you can't respond you mention other people , first finndev , now floraiN ...

and yes i have full proof of your scam 

good luck anyways

Well, if you never got those $10, check again, it's around January 20. Otherwise, call your bank to sort things out, neither I got your money, so none of my problem.

i won't make the convo last longer again , coz when you can't respond you mention other people , first finndev , now floraiN ...

good luck anyways

Since you have proof mind opening a scam report here and on Nulled? This way I will get banned on both sites and you will win. Oh wait you don’t really have proof  :smart:

Xenon is already banned on Nulled btw, I’m in the wrong btw :kek:

Yeah I got banned on Nulled, couldn't care less, as I never used that forum before.

Wasn't you that got banned a few times, and because you dick ride the staff, you get unbanned? I think so.

I got banned for abusive behaviour, doesn't really understand what it does mean for them, anyways doesn't matter to me.

It was fun to read this conversation. But as I see, you Psycho must be a selfish kid that wants everything for yourself. If you don't care for this forum, why don't you leave ?

good luck anyways

Since you have proof mind opening a scam report here and on Nulled? This way I will get banned on both sites and you will win. Oh wait you don’t really have proof  :smart:

Xenon sorta... hosts this site

good luck anyways

Xenon sorta... hosts this site

No, he doesn't.

Shits getting real here on cracked.to