TobitoFatito

LeagueScraper New league of legends account scraper (2018) + Detailed Guide (NoobFrie

Hello, today i am releasing a new league of legends account scraper. It is called LeagueScraper. Not only that but i am going to be making a guide on how to use it + making a combo with it + checking it. 

[hide]

[align=center]This is a complete guide made by me. Let's get right into it. Btw Don't expect 2000 skin hits and full inactive accounts. With my experience you will get a lot of 30+ unverified but not really high quality accounts.

Guide:

Step one: You will have to download the zip file that i gave you at the end of the thread.

Step two: You open LeagueScraper

Step three: Now you select your region. Let's say that we want EUNE, we type EUNE. Then you wanna put a number that represents the division. If you want silver you can put from 2100 to 6000. I have made a diagram of that inside the LeagueScraper. 

Step four: After you put your starting and ending number you wait. After it's done you check acc.txt 

Step five: Now you wanna open the other program that i gave called Botop Combo Utilities. After you open that file you click load usernames/emails and you select acc.txt . 

Step six: Now there is a textbox left from the button "add" You wanna put there %user% and click add, and then put %user%123 and click add again. Now click start and select where you want the combo to be.

Step seven: Your combo is ready! Now you want to check it. You can use Sentry Mba. Its provided in the link, and it has league of legends configs too. 

Step eight: After you open sentry you wanna click Load settings from snapshot, and you wanna select the config that i provided. Please if you scraped EUNE you wanna use EUNE config If you scraped NA you wanna use Na config.

Step nine: Now go to "lists" and then "wordlists" Now you wanna click the icon with the folder that is opening under wordlists and load your combo.

Step ten: Get Socks5 Proxies. To get Socks5 Proxies you wanna use μProxy tool that i gave on the download link. You just open it, click scrape and after its done (takes about 5 seconds) click save, save it to a file and then exit.

Step eleven: Now you wanna open the Socks5 txt file that has the proxies and copy the proxies that it has.

Step twelve: Now go on sentry, go on lists>proxylist, click the fourth button that you see and click paste socks level 5 from clipboard 

Step thirteen: Click Go !! Now you have started cracking your combo. You will have to wait until its finished. After that Hits should on the green. You can select them and copy them.

Step Fourteen: Appreciate my work 

pepo_broly_sucks.png

Good luck!!! Hope you like this guide and ofcourse the new scraper.

DL LINK: https://mega.nz/#!jowFFKZI!hOtwAkLSvgNAv0Mhbl4VW1gAaVH6Bh38VyuYMR2IrrA[/align]

[/hide]

whomst this lemme "leech" Kappa

hmmm lets try this one yeah rapper sjors

Hello, today i am releasing a new league of legends account scraper. It is called LeagueScraper. Not only that but i am going to be making a guide on how to use it + making a combo with it + checking it. 

Topster

Thanks for caring for the community. Keep it up man

Damn thanks man

Remember the time when we cracked?:)

holy shit nice, thanks broooo

fancy checking this thanks

esketit, testing and appreciated!

tHANKS YUUUUUUaa

thank's man appreciate that

let see it man ...

ok

Yess was trying to find a league checker for days! Thanks

thanks for sharing !

holy shit nice, thanks broooo

sure, it will help