Sign in to follow this  
Interpol

AUTH only tools.... leechers replying, how to solve step 1:

The Exclusive Releases, should be only allowed to reply if user is eligible for AUTH, which is 30 posts and 75 likes.

This would prevent LQ shit, the non auth Sub-Section should be for everyone tho.

WHAT DO U THINK?

-- THIS SHOULD BE FOR UPGRADED TOOLS SECTION TOO.

i dont have upgrade account or perumium but im eligible for auth and im good member if we moved the tools to upgrade section then i disagree im poor to upgrade and im enjoy my time here

-1 what if I want to run tool on rdp?

are u braindead? just login to cracked.to account and reply ?

read it 1 more time and get back to me

i dont have upgrade account or perumium  but im eligible for auth and im good member  if we moved the tools to upgrade section then i disagree  im poor to upgrade and im enjoy my time here

where do i say you need to have upgrade to get auth? i already stated in thread 30 posts and 75 likes, gosh...

I totally agree on the idea on making the exclusive releases thread eligible only for Those who have Auth key , But i disagree on making the rule on Upgraded tools section , since Upgraded users have access to Auth key Directly .

I totally agree on the idea on making the exclusive releases thread eligible only for Those who have Auth key  , But i disagree on making the rule on Upgraded tools section , since Upgraded users have access to Auth key Directly .

:smart: :smart: :smart: