AZATEJ

30 STEAM KEYS with game names listed - 435.26$+ worth, sponsored by CRIMINALS.HOST.

Above titles + links to steam.

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks. 

[align=center]Royals or Florain pick from everyone 30 winners in random.org pool. 

time - 5 days/120hours.[/align]

ixe3y.gif

Thanks !!!!

thanks man, i'll test it out

i'm in it, just tryin to won some of these games.

Thanks for sharing!

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got over 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks. 

[align=center]Royals or Florain pick from everyone 30 winners in random.org pool. 

ixe3y.gif

hope some still work thank you

good I like it thanks

you the man very nice

ixe3y.gif

Nice! :)

ixe3y.gif

ty

Hope there's one left, thanks buddy!

ixe3y.gif

ok

Thanks for sharing this :D

keys are taken but gonna check it out regardeless

ixe3y.gif

holy damn dude thanks

Thanks mate.

Thank you very much

ixe3y.gif

Didnt bother to add prices, they are from 5$ up to 19,99$. Got ove

Wgr 60 games to share. To take part in giveaway all you have to do is reply with spamshit in this topic, and not really click anything else, jump, be creative, or suck anyone's cock. I shared it because I like to watch how "LQ giveaway" is gaining more attention than someone else boards for last couple of weeks. 

ixe3y.gif

ixe3y.gif

ok perfect lets try

ixe3y.gif

thx u a lot