Sign in to follow this  
Kostrikov

Awareness for the Social Media lovers

Hey everyone. If you are a regular user of Social Media such as facebook, instagram, twitter, read this.

September 25th 2018 facebook suffered a huge data breach were 60+ million API codes were stolen.

Now here is what I started to notice just now. I spent some time looking for exploits in instagram, wasn't able to find any, but then a few of my friends called telling me their instagrams got hijacked.

I checked around some of the hacked instagrams, most of them were used for advertisment or like bots, while some of them sent 2-3 messages to some accounts and got instantly permanently disabled.

I tried to see how this is happening and I got onto some seller selling facebook API codes. Now I am not 100% familiar with the full power of API codes, but one of the things you can do is log into the owner's instagram account (if they used facebook as a way to register on instagram). And this goes for any site the owner of the facebook used their account to register.

Make sure you secure your shit on time, because accounts get jacked fast and facebook can't do much about it because they themselves are not sure which APIs were actually stolen and will take time for full reset.

• Like 1

free bump  :fiesta: :fiesta: