Sign in to follow this  
SlaveOfAntiLeech

is afterlife real?

if the after life truly exist then it's not fair for everyone , cuz everyone who killed , stole people , made plagues for profit , created wars .... are going to be in that after life too , but if you u go either UP or DOWN , heaven / hell that pretty much fair .

Yes I died but it was boring there so I came back cus its less boring here than it was there. k?

No. Think about the state you were in before you were born. You just didn't exist. life or consciousness is just a stream of electrical connections created by your brain using your senses. once you die there are no more signals and no consciousness.

you just end.

So don't take shit from anyone and live life to the fullest because there is nothing waiting for you friend.

if the after life truly exist then it's not fair for everyone , cuz everyone who killed , stole people , made plagues for profit , created wars .... are going to be in that after life too , but if you u go either UP  or DOWN , heaven / hell that pretty much fair .

If in previous life you was somebody who killed, stole, made plagues and so on then in next your reborn you could be a homeless suferring man or an abused animal in zoo, i guess its fair enough though   :thinking: