peterfoy

The major favouritism in the forum, worse than Trump winning election.

Let's see, how many times did I get criticized mhmm, three times possibly more?

Now seeing this forum at the glory of a husk to show everyone they are better not only by forum but by any competitive view and afterall it leads to nothing but the forum to be its own puppet. I mean really, find me, one person, who won't have a single negative view out of this forum. There will never be a perfect place and I surely knew of it as soon as someone gave you the first lollipop as a kid and see the reality yourself. Although this is different ladies and gentlemen, we will all have to purchase our own circus tickets because favouritism has been taken to ANOTHER LEVEL.

Overall, I risk my reputation and my membership in this forum to get the fucking truth because who the fuck cares and so do I for those who bitch. Although I want to reach to those who have some view of this forum and instead of bitching from my last feedback, it could now allow those who I knew bitched the most to now comment on something they can chew on and have no excuse for it if they do again.

Starting from now on, it became nothing but an unknown anomaly that this forum actually got some American Indian tribe formed out. It didn't start as soon as it becomes known from the start of January, some fucking peeps joined and got some luxury in the forum. I don't know how that happened but surely the staff who gave them some kind of worship to stay on this forum will possibly spill out why, and I don't care if they were on another forum (I could predict that). This actually didn't raise any attention before they became obvious to the community that they cause nothing but a disaster. To satisfy the needs of evidence here is some alien from this forum https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=69219 and I don't care about witchhunt for those who know what I am doing. Now ignoring the little bitch fight I had with that fella and hopefully, the tribe he is in, it came to an awareness that, this is an actual tribe. In short,  

"Me and https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=74490 Will create a group called Onyx, where we will share tons of configs as well." - Cthulhu.

It was from a little PM I've sent him to make his own discord so that he could organise his little group there. Although, if that same proposal was made to the staff of Cracked.to then I think, the forum itself is on real crack in means of drugs. I mean no shit they have their own custom award (Onyx) and we as a community from active members etc were keen to such luxury to have our own community rewards when we supported things like, I think, "cop" reward for those who reported most leechers, but hey, we are ignored. So what's the strategy now then? Invite some cunts to ruin the community? you can't bloody see it your self, you did similar mistakes to that not only once but also in your bloody staff reform what a fuck-up. *Sight* maybe we just have to ignore it you know, just let this forum get digested from the inside and expect no further from it. I don't want to say, fuck I quit, I mean like, if that's how you want to run a forum then sure, feed on donations and invite cunts, like what a number 1 strategy. 

:comfy:

In some way, I started to love this forum other than hate it, I mean is not just for cracking in terms of compromising account that this forum is about, but this actually is a forum to take a crack on people, in terms of getting the shit out of them.  :hype:

Oh dear, hopefully, this won't get any worse than this feedback, to those who could think the least of this forum could achieve, we still love it but from the start what I mentioned, we just have to enjoy this circus because favouritism has been taken to ANOTHER LEVEL. It somehow finds new animals to showcase.  :kek:

y8Ea8jB.gif

My last feedback wasn't there to fuck the forum but to help it, if you don't realize it your self, well the community will, whatever makes the majority pie chart of it will most likely cripple. So follow the (GIF above), drugs are bad  :kappa:

Btw, I am not here for rank, I am not here to bitch with the staff other than doing it themselves to whether admit to it hopefully if they do it again. I just come here and help, what the fuck then  :??: can nobody have freedom of speech in here and be dealt with  :pepe:

Kind Regards

Cracked.to Community

You calling me a cunt?

Oh, but you have nothing to say about me? :ksz:

So you are basically mad because they do something and you just talk trash? It's called LIFE and you should get one.  :fuck:

So the thing that you are saying now is to not sell custom usergroups to people or what? Is there some kind of favoritism? Please give examples

Please tag me next time as so I can respond to this faster in future as I never even noticed this thread.

Let me clear things up for you, yes we make money, yes we fund and give back generously to continue to operate, and yes we do contribute.

Neither me nor @Cthulhu had any prior existing relationship to any members here, but clearly established our reputation faster than you stuck that high-horse stick up your ass.

Your attempt slander Onyx is pathetic and immature, using a reference to a presidency is even worse.

You claim to be speaking out of free speech but that's just an excuse to hide behind a failed attempt to hit a group.

Clearly the arrogance @Cthulhu just displayed in the shoutbox wasn't just seen by me but by others as well.

Sadly money buys all but it doesn't buy common sense. @Cthulhu admitted to carding a prostitute. Prostitutes are one of the lowest forms of employment and then to card them is even lower.

I truly hope @Chimaera has better sense, understanding and empathy towards human life than @cthulhu does.