Sign in to follow this  
typz0

freebitco 24/7 bot + extra faucets - [earn multiple rewards]!

[hide]

Freebitco faucet collector for new accounts: faucetcollector.com/dl

CAPTCHA Images, SolveMedia and reCAPTCHA solving by FCCS2captchaimagetyperz9kw.euXEvilCapMonsterGSA Captcha Breaker or Manual mode

I'm also sharing 50% of all commission I get from my referrals on the freebitcoin faucet. This means that my referrals get 50% back of the commission I get when they click.

Here's my referral link if you want to sign up and get 50% of your own commission on every Sunday:

freebitco.in

Shared earnings:

Rqx7SP.jpg

Scripts:

freebitco.in [gambling script+auto collector*] [hot]

searchtrade

freecardano

freebtc 

freenem

freexrp

Earnings:

rTIHYb.jpg

rTIHYb.jpg

BOivd9.jpg

jqm81h.jpg

New betting feature:

om2FEB.jpg

[/hide]

Can I have a vouch?

Hi, selling premium version of freebitco 24/7 script. The script is working perfectly for 24/7. After 7 days  you should check at once,

whether it's still working properly!

Scripts are included in a premium package. Going to give away 3 vouch copies for free, after that you can only receive the script for a 0.001 btc or in any other crypto. 

Scripts:

searchtrade

freecardano

freebtc 

freenem

freexrp

Payment options:

Coinpayments.net [any other crypto], payeer [any other crypto], paypal [usd, eur], bitify[btc, litecoin] to receive a linkwith payment details, leave me a pm. After i receive the payment I send you the method directly into your email, inbox*.

can i please get a voucher

Shoot me a vouch brother. Ill comment back with my honest opinion of your script. Let me know via PM. Thanks!

All vouch copies are sent out.

Hi, selling premium version of freebitco 24/7 script. The script is working perfectly for 24/7. After 7 days  you should check at once,

Scripts are included in a premium package. Vouch copies are sent out now you can only receive the script for a 0.001 btc or in any other crypto. 

Scripts:

searchtrade

freecardano

freebtc 

freenem

freexrp

Payment options:

Coinpayments.net [any other crypto], payeer [any other crypto], paypal [usd, eur], bitify[btc, litecoin] to receive a link with payment details, leave me a pm or add me to discord: edarem

#2169, ICQ: 718000578. After i receive the payment I send you the method directly into your email, inbox.

Or receive on instant delivery:  https://bitify.com/auctions/btc-crypto-c...econfirm=1!

Premium Members Arent Allowed For Vouches

Can I have a vouch?

Scripts are included in a premium package. Going to give away 3 vouch copies for free, after that you can only receive the script for a 0.001 btc or in any other crypto. 

Scripts:

searchtrade

freecardano

freebtc 

freenem

freexrp

Payment options:

Coinpayments.net [any other crypto], payeer [any other crypto], paypal [usd, eur], bitify[btc, litecoin] to receive a linkwith payment details, leave me a pm. After i receive the payment I send you the method directly into your email, inbox*.

can i please get a voucher

Shoot me a vouch brother. Ill comment back with my honest opinion of your script. Let me know via PM. Thanks!

Sadly,Premium Members and aswell as normal members cant ask for vouches it against the rules :pepe: :pepe: :pepe:

No more vouches available if interested make an order.

Bumped up the thread giving this script away for free. You can also support me as I mentioned in the main thread, all supporters will receive a total of 50% of the earnings based on their activity.

let me see... (like) :D

Hope this works, thanks for sharing,leave a like

thats works?

sounds good i will test

and ty for share btw good job

Thanks a lot

omg imma try it!

thxx sir share tis info