Sign in to follow this  
0x722

CryptEx - Ultimate peer to peer CryptoCurrency Exchange platform

Does it come with the scripts or it's just the theme? Without the script it's completely useless and it take years to make it functional

Does it come with the scripts or it's just the theme? Without the script it's completely useless and it take years to make it functional

LMAO what? next time u try to leech try not to sound like a tard

1. You copied a content from another from and published here so stfu, the true leecher is you!

2. I asked about the script, I don't need this shit, HOWEVER YOU DIDN'T BUY IT AND LEECHED IT! SO SHUT UP!  :fyou:

1. You copied a content from another from and published here so stfu, the true leecher is you!

2. I asked about the script, I don't need this shit, HOWEVER YOU DIDN'T BUY IT AND LEECHED IT! SO SHUT UP!  :fyou:

1.I have the links saves on my mega retard

2.you asked the most retarded question about the script, ofc it comes with everything why would someone take out the html and css just to include it in something seperate  :??:

Let me see that !

still the link its alive ?