Doge

Discord Automatic Advertiser | By Doge

thanks for the share i can finally invite people now.

Short version of what it does;

When a member joins a server the alt is in, the bot'll dm the member whatever you put.

You will NOT GET BANNED, unless you're reported. Discord does not IP-Ban for this.

Is there a limit on how many I should have running at one time? :??: :??: :??:

EDIT: Doesn't work I put in the token and message and it never messages or does anything really.

EDIT 2: Works but not as well as I was hoping. Still, encourage you to give it a try as your mileage may vary.

thanks for sharing

i’ve seen this use and it’s nice, now time to give it a try vouch. does it work on mac???

EDIT: Everyone saying you'll get banned; no. Make an alt account, use your alt accounts invite on anything, and start running the bot. Your main & server will be fine. I've used this a dozen times now

WARNING! This bot can get the discord accounts you put in there terminated if they report you.

This is not copied.

When a member joins a server the alt is in, the bot'll dm the member whatever you put.

You will NOT GET BANNED, unless you're reported. Discord does not IP-Ban for this.

imagination: you will get banned when using this

reality: im not banned :D

Isn't this agianst Discord's T.O.S.? because im pretty sure you cant do that...

Vouch gud stufff!!!!

EDIT: Everyone saying you'll get banned; no. Make an alt account, use your alt accounts invite on anything, and start running the bot. Your main & server will be fine. I've used this a dozen times now

WARNING! This bot can get the discord accounts you put in there terminated if they report you.

This is not copied.

ty maggot :pepo:

thank you for this exclusive share

thats real free

really hope this works, been looking for one for ages

Thanks for psoting :D

Very good release I've been looking for this everywhere.

hopefully its working!

This is not copied.

thx dad

Holy shit, i've been looking for this for months. thanks!

This is not copied.

thanks dude +1