Sign in to follow this  
LoveSnowflake

✅Platinum Guide to Selling on Amazon | 10 Copy Left! | 25$✅

Tested by our team over a period of 3-months, this system is presented in a NOOB-FRIENDLY format and details how to be successful right away.

You’ll learn a BRAND NEW and LEGAL method on MAKING A LOT OF MONEY.

WHAT’S INSIDE THIS GUIDE:

CHAPTER 1 – How To Set Up Your Amazon Seller Central Account

You’ll learn the ins-and-outs of getting started.

CHAPTER 2 – What Products to Sell?

This is one of the most difficult areas for new sellers. Here, you’ll learn the methods I use to identify the top product opportunities that are selling super amazing today.

CHAPTER 3 – How to Find Trustworthy and Cost-Effective Suppliers

Here you’ll learn how to find suppliers, vet them to make sure they’re trustworthy and provide top quality items. Also, you’ll learn how to negotiate the best terms with them.

CHAPTER 4 – Creating Your Product Listings

Having a niche and unique product listing is top priority to reaching high traffic volume. You’ll learn the SEO-type key words, descriptors, photos, etc so buyers find YOUR page and not your competitors.

CHAPTER 5 – Game Time: Launch Your Product

A lot of new sellers mess up this part. I show you exactly how I bring my new products to market.

CHAPTER 6 – How to Boost Sales with Paid Advertisements

Once you start making bank roll cash, you’ll learn how to MULTIPLY this income through paid ads.

CHAPTER 7 – How to Increase Reviews with an Automated Email Management System

Reviews are really helpful for boosting conversions (i.e. people that hit your product page actually making a purchase). I give you the email sequence I use to have happy customers leave 5 star reviews.

This strategy requires startup capital as I'm showing you to buy inventory (commonly from China) that you will brand and after that offer on Amazon. You can begin for a small $1,000. While this may appear like a considerable measure of cash, I'm not mindful of some other opportunity that permits you to take a small investment of $1,000, to the point that pays you THOUSANDS every month for as meager as $1,000. You will make your investment back almost immediately!

WHAT IS NEEDED TO RUN MY SHOP?

Internet. Get access, manage this business from anyplace on the planet. Amazon Selling is so user friendly, you don’t need any background in coding or such.

AM I ABLE OPERATE THIS BUSINESS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD?

Of course! Amazon has a list of approved countries for sellers.

Please check it out here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200417280

IS THIS SYSTEM LEGAL?

This method is 100% legal.

IS THERE SUPPORT?

Friends, when you invest and purchase this system, I will be here every step of the way. Just checkout my feedback and you’ll see a ton of positive support from my customers.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

This system will 100% change your life, you can quit that boooooring job! I know this, because it has changed mine big time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get started!

Please note, you will also need the following:

✔ Willingness to learn a simple system

✔ Willingness to learn and make EASY MONEY

*NOTE: To Minimize Saturation, Our System Will Be Limited To 10 Sales Only!

50$ => 25$ {%50 OFF} - BTC

any vouch copy?

vouch copy?