Sign in to follow this  
Kswag

In-store Method | Get things for super cheap

Hope you guys enjoy this  :comfy:

[hide]

[align=center]*This method you don't get anything for free but you do get to pick the price you want to pay for that item*

1. Go to any store with "Self-checkouts", I prefer Walmart that's where I always do this at and haven't gotten caught

2. Look around and get whatever you're going to get

3. Look around for a cheap item, Anything that costs less than the item you want ( MUST be something that has a peel-off barcode)

4. Peel off the barcode from the item you want, or if you don't have a peel off barcode on your item just leave it there.

5. Get your cheap item and peel that barcode off and replace it with the item you want to buy, (If the item you wanted doesn't have a peel off just leave it on the item and stick the barcode from the cheap item on) *Thia is why the cheap item has to be a peel off

6. Once you have the barcodes switched go to the self-checkout lanes, scan your item and you're good to go

*Haven't gotten caught doing this just make sure you go to an aisle with no cameras so you won't get seen switching the barcodes*

*The people at the self-checkouts keep a good eye on you so just relax and don't panic just act as if you're not doing anything wrong, they only look out to see if people scan all their items. So don't panic they would never think that you switched barcodes*

ex. Did this yesterday i needed a 4 drawer tower and there was one i liked for $30 it was a wooden one, so i looked around for a plastic 4 drawer tower  since these are only 10 bucks. I put the barcode of the plastic one to the wooden one and got a good $10-15 off the wooden one.[/align]

[/hide]

fdfhygtdyhgth brtsrgtr rtyrghteser yertergter

Nice to see that